The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionZoo Tycoon 2, the sequel to the wildly popular, award-winning Zoo Tycoon, delivers a fantastic zookeeper experience! Immerse yourself in 3-D as you build exciting zoos and adopt amazing animals.
Stroll through your zoo in first-person, just like a guest, or get your hands dirty caring for your animals in Zookeeper mode. Take photos and share them with your friends. Create impressive, realistic exhibits with easy-to-use building tools. Zoo Tycoon 2 is easy to start and play, with fun tutorials and intuitive controls for zookeepers of all ages.
* Amazing Animals - Get up close to your favorite incredibly detailed animals, including giraffes, tigers, polar bears, crocodiles, and elephants.
* Zoo Guest Mode - Climb down from your lofty zoo-creator perch and walk around your zoo in first-person, just like one of your guests. Stroll along pathways you've created and see how the animals look in their beautiful exhibits.
* Zookeeper Mode - Dig right in and get your hands dirty caring for your animals as a zookeeper. Feed, water, and groom them ... even scoop piles of poop!
* Photo Safari Mode - Snap photos of your favorite animals or guests and share them online with friends.
* Impressive Exhibits - Create spectacular exhibits that make your animals happy and impress your guests. Easy-to-use construction tools and hundreds of building objects let you go wild building moats, waterfalls, and fencing ... everything you'd want in the ultimate zoo.
* Habitat Editor - Wield the power of bulldozers with a single click of the mouse. Quickly create mountains, valleys, and waterfalls for the ultimate animal exhibits using the Habitat Editor tools. Your animals will love these sophisticated environments, and your guests will too.
* Biome Brush - Take the guesswork out of placing foliage in your exhibits. Use the Biome Brush to quickly create lushly landscaped environments with terrain and vegetation appropriate for that African Savannah or other biome you've selected.
* Buildings and Scenery - Create a one-of-a-kind zoo with a huge variety of food stands, restrooms, picnic tables, park benches, water fountains, animal statues, food stands, gift shops, and decorative arches to please your guests.
* Zoo Management - Plan wisely and you'll build a world-class zoo that maximizes animal happiness, guest satisfaction, and zoo profits.
* Play It Your Way - Focus on your favorite aspects of being a zoo tycoon with freeform, challenge, and campaign modes.
* Zoopedia - Discover interesting facts about the animals in your zoo. Did you know that camels can close their nostrils to keep out dirt and sand?
Pentium III 733 megahertz (MHz) or higher processor.
Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition (Me), Windows 2000, or Windows XP.
256 megabytes (MB) of RAM.
A hard disk with at least 900 MB of available space.
4× speed or higher CD drive.
Direct3D-compatible super VGA graphics adapter with at least 16 MB of Video RAM (VRAM).
A keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
A DirectX 9.0-compatible sound card and speakers or headphones.
DirectX 9.0c or later (included on CD).
Internet access to download optional content.
The game CD must be in the CD drive to play.
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Blue Fang Games|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question