Fly Anything! Ultimate Realism, Ultimate Versatility
X-Plane is the world's most comprehensive, powerful flight simulator, and has the most realistic flight model available for personal computer. X-Plane 9 simulates anything that flies; from single-engine fixed-wing props to multi-engine jets, gliders to derigibles, helicopters to VTOLS, X-Plane 9 simulates them all.
Using blade-element theory, X-Plane 9 accurately simulates the aero-dynamic properties of any lifting surface, producing the most realistic flight dynamics available.
Create your own aircraft using the included Plane-Maker tool, or design your own scenery with World-Maker. X-Plane 9 includes over 30 aircraft spanning the aviation industry and history, with hundreds more commercial and user-created planes available for download from the internet.
* New For X-Plane 9:
- All-new, highly detailed aircraft with 3D interiors, including Piaggio P180 Avanti II, Cessna 172 and Cirrus' "The Jet"
- Stunning new global scenery and atmospherics, including reflective water and volumetric fog
- Support for new-gen hardware, including dual-core CPUs and the latest in video cards
- New menus enhance ease-of-use
* Fly in a full range of weather, including micro bursts
* Test your mettle and land on a moving aircraft carrier
* Soar in a glider and find thermals to stay aloft
* Land a commercial airliner during wind sheer conditions
* Create a high-end simulation rig with included multiple-monitor and multiple-machine support
* Engage scenarios and fight forest fires with air-dropped fire retardants, or land a helicopter on an offshore oil rig
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista
60GB free HD space
64MB video card
Internet and USB Joystick or Yoke recommended
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|