Team 17 and Codemasters bring Worms back with a real blast in 2005 as the much-loved team carnage series returns with Worms 4: Mayhem, a new game that is as infectious and accessible as the classic Worms offerings.
The multiplayer mayhem and single-player shenanigans are spread over five themed zones - Jurassic, Camelot, Arabian, Construction and Wild West and, throughout the enlarged landscapes, the entirely destructible scenery works with even greater effect, along with the much-loved worms' armoury - now with an even bigger choices of weapons and fun along the way.
In single-player modes there's even more beyond the day-to-day business of destroying worms. Through the 25 missions, you're also charged with objectives such as recovering items or smashing scenery. All the single-player maps are available to play in multiplayer mode, along with a further set of 20 multiplayer-specific maps.
With bold levels, an improved 3D camera and animation system, a stunning arsenal delivering comedy kabooms, the loveable, customisable, yet entirely destructible, worms are back in force with Worms 4: Mayhem.
- Personalise/customise your worms using a variety of hair styles, glasses, gloves, and skin colour
- You can customise your worms weapons in an assortment of strange and wacky worm killers
- Complete with a new story/based single player mission with unlockable rewards
- With new audio, missions, graphical themes, challenges and play modes including 'capture the flag' and 'statue defend'
- Online play
- Includes slapstick humour and cartoonish look
Minimum System Requirements:
Pentium III or Athlon at 1GHz
Supported Graphics Card
DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card
400mb Hard Drive Space after installation
Recommended System Specifications:
Pentium 4 at 2GHz or AthlonXP 2000+
GeForce FX 5xxx or Radeon 9xxx or bett video card
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|