Manufacturer's DescriptionSOLD OUT!
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Collector's Edition is a limited-run, premium version of the highly-anticipated MMORPG packed with unique collectibles and bonus in-game content. This special oversized box contains an exclusive Games Workshop miniature, an original graphic novel and an art book. It also includes twelve bonus quests with exciting reward items and player titles.
Please note: In order to be eligible to pre-order the Collector's Edition of Warhammer Online, you must purchase the Warhammer Online Pre-Order Pack.
War is Everywhere!
From the creators of Dark Age of Camelot, WAR features next generation Realm vs. Realm (RvR) game play that will immerse players in a world of perpetual conflict. Drawing from a quarter century of highly detailed source material, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning will allow players to create characters destined for great deeds and glory on the field of battle.
Based on Games Workshop's popular Warhammer fantasy world. Dominated by force of arms and magic, this world provides a rich setting for hundreds of thousands of players to experience the epic nature of war and the glory of battle.
* Join one of six Armies and fight for the Armies of Order (Dwarf, High Elf and Empire) or the Armies of Destruction (Greenskin, Dark Elf, or Chaos). Wage war across three unique battlefronts.
* Next generation Realm vs. Realm game system integrating both PvP combat and PvE quests on the same map in support of the greater war.
* Engage in four levels of RvR combat; skirmishes, battlefields, scenarios and campaigns.
* Undertake a wide variety of PvE quest types related to an army's war efforts, including public quests that benefit from the participation of the entire army, conflict quests that pit players against an enemy with opposing goals, branching quests that let you choose the outcome of the quest and your reward & xmas quests that reward exploration with high value loot.
* A robust combat system introduces Player Tactics (earned powers you equip prior to battle) and Morale Skills (combat options that increase in power when the momentum of battle is in your favor).
* Player models that change to reflect the relative power of a character (i.e., Orcs grow in size and Dwarfs' beards get longer). Customizable armor and a visual guild system allow a player to make their character truly unique.
* Embark on an epic quest to complete the Tome of Knowledge and unlock Warhammer lore, detailed monster information, and major story plotlines.
* Online play requires a subscription and Internet connection.
Required an internet connection.
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||1.5 Kg|
|Developer||Mythic Entertainment/ Games Workshop|