The Complete Dawn of War II Experience!
Including Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn of War II, plus both expansion packs, Chaos Rising and Retribution, plus 6 exclkusive art cards!
Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn of War II
Lead With Righteous Fury
It's the 41st Millennium in the Sub-Sector Aurelia - a cluster of worlds on the edge of the Galaxy - where a battle of epic proportions is about to commence. Ancient races will clash across the planets that dot this section of space, battling for the greatest of stakes - not only the claim to the land and its bounty - but the fate of each race.
With a focus on fast-action RTS gameplay, Dawn of War II brings to life the science fiction universe of Warhammer 40,000 like never before. Experience the intimate brutality of battle as you play through the epic campaign. Clash with enemies on battlefields ablaze with visceral melee and ranged combat. Lead and develop your squads from raw recruits into the most battle hardened veterans in the Galaxy.
Developed by award winning Relic Entertainment, Dawn of War II ushers in a new chapter in the acclaimed RTS series - taking players to the brutal frontlines of war to lead an elite strike force on a mission to save the galaxy.
- Brutal Frontline Action & Tactics - Get straight into the action and experience intense melee & devastating ranged combat. Use vicious melee sync-kills to obliterate your enemies. Outsmart your opponents - using dynamic and destructible environments to suppress, flank and destroy your foes.
- Non-Linear Single Player Campaign - Command an elite strike force, developing the skills and abilities of your squads and commander as you progress through the game.
- Co-Op Multiplayer - Play through the entire single player campaign co-operatively with a friend, at any point in the game, anytime.
- Next Generation RTS Engine - Utilising Relic's proprietary Essence Engine 2.0 to deliver cinematic visuals, detailed graphics & special effects.
Swear Loyalty To The Dark Gods
In THQ Inc. and Relic Entertainment's sequel to the acclaimed Dawn of War II real time strategy franchise, you return to sub sector Aurelia where a long lost frozen ice planet has reappeared from the Warp, bringing with it new secrets to uncover and foes to face.
In Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising you will take command of the Blood Ravens and defend the sector against the Chaos Space Marines of the Black Legion. Purge the chaos filth and hold the chapter together as traitorous forces work from within to try bring down the Blood Ravens.
- Upgrade your squads with new legendary wargear and unlock new special abilities, as your squads advance to level 30. Will you remain steadfast to the Emperor or risk heresy to gain new dark and destructive powers?
- In multiplayer swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and pit your bloodthirsty warband of Chaos Space Marines against the new units and reinforced armies of the Space Marines, Orks, Eldar, and Tyranids.
The Choice For Retribution Is Yours
Choose your race and determine the final fate of the entire sector in Dawn of War II: Retribution, the next installment in the critically acclaimed Dawn of War real-time strategy franchise.
Taking place years after the events in Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising, this title allows players to choose their perspective with the first multiple-race single player campaign in the Dawn of War II series. In addition to the multi race single player campaign, Dawn of War II - Retribution also features new multiplayer units, maps and the new playable Imperial Guard faction when it ships.
It is ten years since the events of Chaos Rising and Sub-Sector Aurelia has been in a constant state of warfare with the Imperium struggling to retain control. The apparent betrayal of the chapter by Gabriel Angelos and his Space Marines has shaken the Blood Ravens and now the Imperial forces are beset on all sides by hostile aliens. Retribution allows the player to select the race of their choosing in a battle to determine the very survival or destruction of the entire sector.
- Multi-Race Campaign - For the first time in the Dawn of War II series, players will be able to experience a single player campaign customized for their chosen race.
- Army Builder Metagame - Upgrade your heroes and unlock new buildable units as you progress through the single player campaign.
- 6 Playable Races - Choose from 6 multiplayer races, each with their own unique super heavy units
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP2)/ Vista/ 7
Pentium IV 3.2Ghz, or any dual core processor
1GB RAM (XP)/ 1.5GB RAM (Vista)/ 1.5 GB RAM (Windows 7)
8.5 GB free disk space
128 MB Graphics card with Shader Model 3 support
DirectX 9 Compatible Sound Card
Online Steam account required
Recommended System Specifications:
Any Core 2 or Athlon X2 or better processor
2 GB RAM
256 MB Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support
Supported Graphics Cards:
Minimum - Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT / ATI X1600
Recommended - Nvidia GeForce 7800GT or any Nvidia GT200 series or better, ATI X1900 or any HD3600 series or better
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Developer||Relic Entertainment/ Games Workshop|