War Front: Turning Point explores an alternate World War II, one in which Hitler is assassinated in the early days. This new timeline includes more than just new leadership. Players will take command of experimental weapons, prototype vehicles and units rarely seen in strategy games in an attempt to alter or secure the historical outcome of World War II.
- The first "Science-Fiction/World War II" RTS title that combines resource gathering, army building, base construction and a full-fledged technology tree with an intuitive interface and accessible tactical combat in a style that will delight casual and veteran strategy gamers alike.
- A detailed technology tree allows for a variety of recognized WWII weapons along with special, nation-specific, secret and super weapons such as multi-turreted tanks, jet-pack soldiers, stealth bombers, armored mechs and more.
- Two single-player campaigns portray an epic struggle of good-versus-evil in which Hitler is killed early in the war, taking history and the player in a nail-biting new direction. The story is written by some of Hollywood's brightest screenwriting talent and told through a mixture of immersive cinematic cut scenes and fast-paced, tactical game play.
- An action-packed multiplayer mode allows up to ten players to compete against or cooperate with each other in teams or as individuals playing the Soviets, Germans or Americans. An Internet-based ladder will serve to memorialize the game's top tacticians world-wide.
- Players can control units in a traditional top-down RTS perspective or take direct control and jump into turrets or attach to any combat vehicle for a near-FPS experience.
Windows 2000 / XP Home/Pro
PentiumIV 2 GHz / Athlon 2.4 GHz
512 MB RAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 128 MB memory (MX series and XGI Volari are not supported)
DirectX 9.0c compatible
3.5 GB free hard disk space
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|