Risk It All For Gold!
Experience the thrill and adrenaline of the Olympic Winter Games of Vancouver 2010! Carve your way down the slopes and across the ice as you aim to reach the pinnacle of your sport and claim a gold medal for your country.
Featuring only the fastest, highest and most spectacular events from the Olympic Winter Games, Vancouver 2010 immerses the player, first person, in the adrenaline, danger and glory of the world's greatest winter multisport event.
- Experience the thrill in first person - Feel the speed and adrenaline of the athletes at the Olympic Winter Games at each Olympic venue; hurtle down mountains, ice runs, over jumps and around ice rinks.
- 14 premium events in which to claim gold - Including giant slalom, snowboard cross, downhill and bobsleigh, every event focused on speed or danger, and most on both.
- Fine tune your skills in a range of challenge modes - Such as 'Smashing the Snowmen' and 'Speed Bands' in a first for this kind of mode in an official Olympic title.
- Take your snow boots online - Set a new world record and see if anybody can knock you off the top of the leaderboard.
- Defeat your friends online or in the front room - Earn the ultimate bragging rights in up to 4 player split-screen action, or in online head-to-head competition
- Pick and choose - Pick the events you want and play with your mates to for the ultimate in Winter Olympic bragging rights in Competition
- Authentic Venues - Compete in four spectacular venues set to take centre-stage at Vancouver 2010.
- Events include:
"¢ Giant Slalom
"¢ Ski Jumping
"¢ Ski Cross
"¢ Parallel Giant Slalom
"¢ Snowboard Cross
Short Track Speed Skating
"¢ Bobsleigh - Two-man
"¢ Singles Luge
Minimum System Requirements
3GHz Pentium IV/ AMD Athlon single core processor
NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT*/ ATI Radeon 2900* video card with support for Pixel Shader 3
4GB free HD space
Recommended System Specifications:
Windows Vista/ XP/ /7
1.86GHz Intel Core 2 Duo/ AMD Athlon x2 processor
NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT*/ ATI Radeon 3600 video card with support for Pixel Shader 3
* Laptop versions of these cards may not be compatible
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|