TrackMania is a high-speed simulation with realistic physics and handling set against virtual roller coaster tracks of careening turns, devilish leaps and insane loops. Using an easy-to-use editor, players can create tracks beyond earthly possibility - some modes of gameplay even use the track designer as a type of puzzler, challenging gamers to build a track according to challenging rules and then race it to earn the best score. The North American version contains enhanced Internet play, a unique avatar system for finding players, a new survival mode, ghost competition cars and 60 new building blocks such as tunnels, land transitions, signs and turbos.
- Easy-to-use track editor
- 300 different race construction blocks
- three racing environments: American desert, countryside and winter landscape
- three different race modes; rally, stunt and speed
- 50 single-player challenges
- Multiple multiplayer modes
- Easy internet network feature; broadband or dial-up
- scaleable graphics technology accommodates most system specifications.
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|