- Home /
- Tom Clancy's EndWar /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
True to the Tom Clancy's video games' tradition of innovation and excellence, Tom Clancy's EndWar is an all-new breed of strategy game. Designed from the ground up for consoles, it is a fusion of next-gen. technology, superior design and first-class production values.
2020, with resources growing scarce every nation must look after themselves. Tensions between the US, Europe and Russia are near a breaking point. One spark will ignite the war to end all wars.
- ENDWAR lets players experience this geopolitical epic in two distinct phases:
- World in Flames - A chillingly realistic vision of World War 3, in the fashion of the best techno-thrillers... Set in 2020, Tom Clancy's EndWar explores a full-scale land war between superpowers. While the narrative engrosses the player in a massive global conflict, with battles taking place in American and European heartlands, on 40 real-life recognizable battlefields including Washington DC, Paris and Moscow.
- Shock and Awe - Tom Clancy's EndWar exploits the capabilities of next-generation consoles to deliver production values comparable to the best action titles, rendering the chaos and grandeur of tactical combat more vividly than any game before it.
- Control amidst chaos - The game's intense depiction of land warfare never overwhelms the player because Tom Clancy's EndWar's console-based design and interface empowers him to constantly maintain situational awareness and execute orders with the dispatch of a tactical genius. Simplicity ensures that success depends on tactical decision-making, not manual dexterity.
- Massive replayability - In every way possible, Tom Clancy's EndWar is designed for maximum replayability.
- PC-specific Features:
- Revamped interface
- More detailed graphics
- The game has been redesigned in terms of PC controls (keyboard/mouse) and includes Voice Command feature
- Refined in-game camera
- Revised Sitrep boosting a more tactical gameplay
- Include all DLC packs content from the console versions + 2 exclusive missions/maps for PC
- Includes Theatre of War online mode
Minimum System Requirements
Intel Core 2 DUO E4400 @ 2 GHz / AMD Equivalent Processor
10 Gb free HD space
256 Mb Video Card (nVidia GeForce 7800 GT / ATI Radeon X1800XT)
DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive
Recommended System Specifications:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz / 2.5 GHz AMD Quad-Core Phenom X4 9850 Processor
512 Mb Video Card with Shader Model 3.0+ support
DirectX: 9.0c or 10
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI RADEON X1800XT/X1900XT/HD 2000/3000/4000 series
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT/7950 GT/8/9/200 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
NVIDIA nForce or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby Digital Interactive. Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy NEW $9.95
Buy NEW $49.95
Regular Price: $119.95
You Save: $70.00 (58%)
Buy NEW $19.95
Buy NEW $9.95
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question