The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The Sims Medieval Limited Edition Includes:
The Sims Medieval Limited Edition
The Sims Medieval Limited Edition includes The Sims Medieval game and the following bonus downloadable content:
- 2 Exclusive Outfit sets - Monarch King and Queen set and Executioner Male and Female
- 3 Bonus Throne Rooms with Barbarian, Dark Magic and Princess themes
The Middle Ages come to life with The Sims.
Everything in The Sims Medieval is crafted to create an immersive medieval world, from the quest-based gameplay, to the medieval objects such as swords and stocks and thrones, right down to the warm look of the characters, and the painterly approach to the world itself. Players can choose to customize every new Hero that comes to the kingdom, including selecting their traits and their fatal flaw. Players get close to their characters, not only sending them on epic quests, but also making sure they carry out their daily responsibilities such as healing the sick, trading for exotic goods, or forging armor. From having a baby to competing in a royal tournament, what happens to their Sims is up to the player. The time of romance and chivalry is back with The Sims Medieval.
Introducing next-gen Sims tech and features
- A world of Sims filled with stories, adventures, romance, drama and comedy
- Enhanced environment and character graphics, lighting, and gameplay
Rich dramatic medieval setting
- Experience epic stories of the age, full of drama, fantasy, conflict, comedy, romance, and intrigue
New Features: Heroes, Quests, Kingdom-Building
- Create Heroes - Build up their skills and send them on epic quests
- Quests - Drive your kingdom's story - Good or evil, cruel or kind, romantic or warlike
- Build a Kingdom - Start with an empty field and build up your kingdom, deciding its ultimate ambition and working to achieve its destiny
- Achievement system - Be rewarded you for your skill in reaching your kingdom ambitions and completing your quests.
- Magic - Your wizard will learn a variety of powerful spells that will help him complete quests and carry out his duties to the kingdom.
- Crafting system - Your blacksmith will forge weapons of varying quality you're your physician will create cures for a variety of ailments.
- Diplomatic system - Negotiate treaties, conduct trade or declare war on surrounding kingdoms.
- Fishing - Yes, there is fishing.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||The Sims Studio|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question