Enter the mysterious town of Moonlight Falls where strange things happen by the light of the moon. Create supernatural beings from menacing werewolves and cackling witches, to mischievous fairies and more intriguing vampires. Then stalk the night, use your wand to cast spells, claw the furniture and more. You can mix dozens of elixirs that can turn Sims into zombies or transform them into gold. Share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3! Spooky surprises are in store for you in the world of The Sims 3 Supernatural!
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Play as supernatural Sims: Create witches, wizards, werewolves, more intriguing vampires, and fairies, each with their own magical abilities, traits, and interactions.
- Explore the town of Moonlight Falls: Discover what mysteries and abilities are revealed by the light of the full moon. Will your Sims freak out or become more powerful?
- Hone your magical crafts and share the enchantment: Learn to cast spells and find rare ingredients to brew elixirs, so you can charm or hex your Sims lives. Send your magical elixirs to any of your friends games who have The Sims 3. Your Sims can hone their psychic abilities and build a career as mystic fortune teller.
- Discover supernatural items: Race around the arena on your broomstick, visit the gypsy caravan, or preen in front of your magic mirror. Even awaken the classic character of Bonehilda, the quirky skeletal maid. With tons of new enchanted objects, what will happen next?
- Deck out your home in gothic style: Add a secret lair with the sliding bookcase door and fill your home with creepy new furniture.
- Zombification: Mix a special elixir to create shuffling, brain-hungry monsters of your very own. Chomp on other Sims to spread the love and wreak havoc. Dont fret, you can always concoct an elixir to change your Sims back
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Windows XP SP2/ Vista/ 7
2.0GHz P4 processor or equivalent (XP)/ 2.4GHz P4 processor or equivalent (Vista/ 7)
1GB RAM (XP)/ 1.5GB RAM (Vista/ 7)
at least 300MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128MB of video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0(see below)
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
Intel Core Duo processor
at least 400MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
ATI X1600 or NVidia 7300 GT with 128MB of video RAM, or Intel integrated GMA X3100 video card (see below)
Supported Video Cards:
A 128MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
NVidea GeForce series: FX 5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX, 260, GTX 275, GTX280, GTX 285, GTX 295
ATI Radeon 9500 series or greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series or better
Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-series, GMA 4-series
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista)
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least: Intel Integrated chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent 0.5GB additional RAM
NVIDIA GeForce series: 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400M, 9600M, GT 120, GT 130
ATI Radeon series: X1600, X 1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 4850, HD 4870
please note this game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
|Developer||The Sims Studio|