- Home /
- The Sims 3: Pets Expansion Pack /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
As the next expansion pack to the best selling game of 2009, The Sims 3, The Sims 3 Pets Expansion Pack brings excitement and fun into your Sims' lives with pets! New to the franchise, and exclusively on the PC/Mac, players have the opportunity to adopt horses! Players will not only determine how their pets look, but they'll also be able to give them unique personalities traits as well!
- Fully controllable pets just like your Sims. Pets are playable, so you can direct your Sim's pet to hunt, climb, dig and more. Who knows what kind of mischief they might get into!
- Give your pets personality traits! For the first time in The Sims franchise history, The Sims 3 Pets gives your pet traits which allow you to create truly unique animals with personalities all of their own!
- New pet choices! Sims can adopt specific breeds of cats and big and small dogs on all platforms.
- Sims can take their pets into Town! Take your dog to the park or bring your cat to the library.
- Create a Horse! Exclusive to the PC/Mac, Sims are now able to adopt horses along with cats, dogs, birds, lizards, rodents and snakes.
* Requires The Sims 3 to play.
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Windows XP SP2/ Vista/ 7
2.0GHz P4 processor or equivalent (XP)/ 2.4GHz P4 processor or equivalent (Vista/ 7)
1GB RAM (XP)/ 1.5GB RAM (Vista/ 7)
at least 300MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128MB of video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0(see below)
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
Intel Core Duo processor
at least 400MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
ATI X1600 or NVidia 7300 GT with 128MB of video RAM, or Intel integrated GMA X3100 video card (see below)
Supported Video Cards:
A 128MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
NVidea GeForce series: FX 5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX, 260, GTX 275, GTX280, GTX 285, GTX 295
ATI Radeon 9500 series or greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series or better
Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-series, GMA 4-series
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista)
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least: Intel Integrated chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent 0.5GB additional RAM
NVIDIA GeForce series: 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400M, 9600M, GT 120, GT 130
ATI Radeon series: X1600, X 1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 4850, HD 4870
please note this game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|