- Home /
- The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats Expansion Pack /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Sink your sweet tooth into all-new Katy Perry-inspired in-game goodies, including décor, furniture, fashions and hairstyles. From a cupcake-themed guitar to a banana split sofa and even a fountain made of candy, this game really captures Katy Perry's spirit. Outfit your Sims in new sugar-coated fashions and hairstyles that really sweeten this game. Each has been inspired by or taken directly from Katy Perry's red carpet looks, music videos and concert performances and will leave your Sims looking good enough to eat.
Transform your Sims' neighborhood into a whimsical candytopia with three all-new, pre-built venues. Stroll over to the Bonbon Lawn Park for some fun on the candy playground equipment, lounge on a bubble-gum-pink chair by the pool at Patty's Natural Baths and be sure to take your Sims to the Cake Pleasure Dome, the local hangout, to enjoy even more tasty sweet treats.
- Sweeten your Sims' lives with delicious, Katy Perry-inspired items from a cupcake-themed guitar and candy playground equipment to luscious cotton candy trees and more.
- Turn your Sims' homes and neighborhood into a vibrant candytopia, complete with whimsical furnishings and colorful décor, such as a banana split sofa, a fountain made of candy, or even a waffle cone picnic table.
- Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that are straight from Katy Perry's red carpet appearances, music videos and concert performances, all recreated for The Sims in a true to life way.
- Transform your Sims' neighborhood with three, all-new, pre-built venues.
- Rock out with your Sims to a Simlish version of Katy Perry's hit song 'Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.),' recorded for the game by Katy Perry.
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Windows XP SP2/ Vista/ 7
2.0GHz P4 processor or equivalent (XP)/ 2.4GHz P4 processor or equivalent (Vista/ 7)
1GB RAM (XP)/ 1.5GB RAM (Vista/ 7)
at least 300MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128MB of video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0(see below)
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
Intel Core Duo processor
at least 400MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
ATI X1600 or NVidia 7300 GT with 128MB of video RAM, or Intel integrated GMA X3100 video card (see below)
Supported Video Cards:
A 128MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
NVidea GeForce series: FX 5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX, 260, GTX 275, GTX280, GTX 285, GTX 295
ATI Radeon 9500 series or greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series or better
Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-series, GMA 4-series
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista)
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least: Intel Integrated chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent 0.5GB additional RAM
NVIDIA GeForce series: 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400M, 9600M, GT 120, GT 130
ATI Radeon series: X1600, X 1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 4850, HD 4870
please note this game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||The Sims Studio|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question