The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Fire up the Time Portal and send your Sims to their most exciting destination yet: a whole new world that exists hundreds of years in the future! While they are there, your Sims can build their Advanced Technology Skill in order to get the most out of future technology. Whether your Sims are cruising around on their hoverboard or jetpack, traveling via monorail or tube elevator, or trying out attractive futuristic hairstyles and clothing, there's a whole new world to experiment with and explore. Create and customize Plumbots with Create A Bot, add them to the household, and program them with a wide variety of trait chips that will alter their behaviors! Jump between present and future worlds at will, and experiment with how your Sims' actions in the present can have surprising effects on their own legacy, their descendants, and even the way of life for future Sims!
- Take Your Sims to the Future! For the first time in The Sims franchise, you can play with life in the future! Enter the Time Portal and take your Sims to a new world that exists hundreds of years in the future where they can explore a whole new way life.
- Experiment with Future Technology. Witness how new technologies for entertainment, transportation, or the home will reinvent the way your Sims eat, sleep, travel, socialize, work, and have fun. Your Sims can learn how to use this all-new technology in the future and take their Advanced Technology Skill back to the present to get the most out of these objects there!
- Change Life in the Future. Your Sims' present-day actions will lay the groundwork for their future legacy. Your Sims can even meet their future descendants and change their destinies by actions taken in the present! With opportunities to alter the fate of the future, will your Sims strive to create an ultra-utopian society or a world of chaos?
- Tell New Stories with the All-New Create A Bot. Build and customize a variety of Plumbots and add them to your Sims' household! Create unique trait chips that you can then use to program your Plumbots. With the ability to hold up to seven trait chips, these Plumbots are bound to act and behave in surprising ways. What would happen if you combined the Robonanny and Sinister Circuits chips?
- Buy and Build the Homes of the Future. Futurize your Sims' homes with holographic TVs, easels, plants and computers, and zip between floors through tube elevators. Install automatic-sliding doors, peaceful rooftop gardens, and glass floors and walls to give their homes that perfect futuristic touch. The home of the future is whatever you want it to be!
- Play with a New World Set Hundreds of Years in the Future. Zip across town on the monorail or strap on a jetpack and fly around with friends! Visit all-new venues like the future shopping plaza to browse and purchase the latest gadgets and apparel from a variety of interactive pedestals. Enjoy a delicious synthesized meal served by Plumbots in the outdoor cafe. Take on futuristic careers by becoming a Plumbot dealer or a renowned astronomer at Stellar Observatory. Or, go way out to explore the vast wasteland - who knows, your Sims might find rare relics and perhaps clues as to what happened to the ocean!
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Windows XP SP2/ Vista/ 7
2.0GHz P4 processor or equivalent (XP)/ 2.4GHz P4 processor or equivalent (Vista/ 7)
1GB RAM (XP)/ 1.5GB RAM (Vista/ 7)
at least 300MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128MB of video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0(see below)
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
Intel Core Duo processor
at least 400MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
ATI X1600 or NVidia 7300 GT with 128MB of video RAM, or Intel integrated GMA X3100 video card (see below)
Supported Video Cards:
A 128MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
NVidea GeForce series: FX 5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX, 260, GTX 275, GTX280, GTX 285, GTX 295
ATI Radeon 9500 series or greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series or better
Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-series, GMA 4-series
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista)
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least: Intel Integrated chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent 0.5GB additional RAM
NVIDIA GeForce series: 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400M, 9600M, GT 120, GT 130
ATI Radeon series: X1600, X 1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 4850, HD 4870
please note this game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||The Sims Studio|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question