The Sims 3: Hidden Springs is a 2012 expansion pack for The Sims 3 (required for play and sold separately) that provides players with a brand-new game environment for Sims to explore, as well as new and exclusive in-game items. The new Sims and storylines of the game expansion revolve around the the town of Hidden Springs and the rumor of a regenerative power that resides in its nearby woods. Expansion pack features include: 20 exclusive items, new locations, lots and venues, and compatibility with both PC and Mac operating systems.
Celebrities and the rich flock to Hidden Springs in search of relaxation and escape from the mundane. Many cannot resist rumors of the seemingly miraculous healing powers that linger in the woods and waters. Some of the townsfolk who live in the woods are highly secretive and seem to have a pale green tinge to them. Is it really magic at work. When you're in Hidden Springs, you can explore a stunning lakefront, relax at a luxury spa or ski lodge, escape into the woods, or even uncover ancient mysterious at the Museum of Magic and Supernatural. What will you find in Hidden Springs?
- A Whole New World Awaits - Meet new Sims, explore new locations, and discover the magic of Hidden Springs.
- All New: The Fountain of Youth - Expand your game with an all-new item that provides gameplay benefits. Play with the Fountain of Youth and your Sims can become forever young.
- Exclusive New Items - Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing that are only available in Hidden Springs.
- Exclusive New Locations - Hidden Springs is full of all new locations, lots, and venues. Where will your adventures take you?
- Experience true balance and well-being as your Sims bask in the sunlight and relax in the indoor and outdoor pools of the Crystal Solarium.
- Look out over all of Hidden Springs at the Redwood Peak viewing area, a perfect setting for romantic dates or painting a masterpiece, the breathtaking view is well worth the journey.
- Mingle with the best that Hidden Springs society has to offer at the luxury Redwood Height Lodge.
- Your Sims can party all night and discover exciting international beats at Lars' Disco-tech.
- Take a break from a hike through the serene woodlands of Hidden Springs and pick up the blended delicacy of your choice at Han's Tavern and Cafe.
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Windows XP SP2/ Vista/ 7
2.0GHz P4 processor or equivalent (XP)/ 2.4GHz P4 processor or equivalent (Vista/ 7)
1GB RAM (XP)/ 1.5GB RAM (Vista/ 7)
at least 300MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128MB of video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0(see below)
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
Intel Core Duo processor
at least 400MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
ATI X1600 or NVidia 7300 GT with 128MB of video RAM, or Intel integrated GMA X3100 video card (see below)
Supported Video Cards:
A 128MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
NVidea GeForce series: FX 5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX, 260, GTX 275, GTX280, GTX 285, GTX 295
ATI Radeon 9500 series or greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series or better
Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-series, GMA 4-series
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista)
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least: Intel Integrated chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent 0.5GB additional RAM
NVIDIA GeForce series: 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400M, 9600M, GT 120, GT 130
ATI Radeon series: X1600, X 1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 4850, HD 4870
please note this game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|