Get inspired by the endless creative possibilities and unexpected moments of surprise and mischief in The Sims 3! Customize your Sims' appearances and choose up to five traits to create individual personalities. From the "romantic", "kleptomaniac" or "evil" trait, create millions of unique Sims from the vast amount of personalities. New goal-oriented game play enables you to choose which short or long-term objectives you want your Sims to pursue and even determine your Sims' destinies in life. Create and edit your own movies by capturing your gameplay moments or select from a library of clips. Then join The Sims 3 online community where you can show off all of your creations, get free bonus content, hear the latest news, and more!
The Sims 3 Commemorative Edition includes a limited edition collector's book, featuring interviews, history sound bites, and bonus assets to mark the 10th anniversary of The Sims. This 48-page quality hard-backed book includes exclusive interviews from key contributors and covers the history of The Sims. Loaded with bonus assets such as a cool wall poster, a sketch book of artwork, access to additional digital assets, and new facts and trivia, it's a perfect addition for both avid fans and the newest recruit and also includes The Sims 3 PC game.
- Create any Sims you can imagine and give them personalities! Design your ultimate Sim by choosing up to five traits and numerous body characteristics in the Create-a-Sim feature. Customize your Sims body type, facial features, hair styles, and more. Create an evil, handsome, ripped kleptomaniac that wreaks havoc on those around.
- Control your Sims' destinies. From a rock star or world leader to an expert thief, you choose whether or not to pursue the Lifetime Wish of your Sim. Choose whether to fulfill their destiny, giving them a lifetime of happiness and rewards""or not and be devious!
- Customize everything! You are the designer! From clothing to houses, customize patterns, colors, or create any house you can imagine. Customize any aspect of your Sims' style...even down to the style and color of their shoes!
- Be the Director of your Sims' movies! Never before have you been able to make your own movie with a cast, a set, soundtrack, a story and editing without leaving the game. Now you can with the movie making mash up tool set. Make a movie and share it with the world!
- Share like never before! Join The Sims 3 online community where you can show off your creations from Sims and houses to objects, movies, and more. Download exclusive content and hear the latest news of The Sims 3 world first.
- Premium 48-page hard-backed 10th Anniversary book includes bonus assets: wall poster, sketch book, 'Build your own Plumbob', and a digital asset card
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP 2)/ Vista
2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
1 GB RAM (XP)/ 1.5 GB RAM Vista
At least 6.5 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content
128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least:
Intel Integrated Chipset, GMA X3000 or above
2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent
0.5 GB additional RAM
SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS
NVIDIA GeForce series
FX 5900, FX 5950, 6200, 6500, 6600, 6800, 7200, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950, 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800, 9600, 9800, GTX 260, GTX 280
ATI Radeon series
9500, 9600, 9800, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870
Intel Extreme Graphics
GMA X3x00 series
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but may run comparatively slower. Standalone cards that are installed in vanilla PCI slots (not PCIe or PCIx or AGP), such as some GeForce FX variants, will perform poorly. Intel integrated chipsets featuring under clocked parts will not perform adequately.
Integrated chipsets such as the ATI Xpress and the NVIDIA TurboCache variants will have low settings selected, but should run satisfactorily.
Please note that attempting to play the game using video hardware that isn't listed above may result in reduced performance, graphical issues or cause the game to not run at all.
The NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista.
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.3 Kg|