The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Give your Sims the hottest looks and coolest dcor from
yesteryear with The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff. Rock all-new
outfits, crazy hairstyles, and facial hair. Sport a 70s disco look with
a wide-collared suit and bell-bottom pants, go 80s glam with shoulder
pads and bangle earrings, or throw on a rumpled flannel shirt for a
wild 90s grunge look. And dont forget to redecorate your Sims homes to
suit the decade! The Starlight Party Ball or the Neonis Foosball Table
will totally give your Sims homes that perfect flashback touch. Bring
back all the crazy trends, from feathered hair to parachute pants to
console stereos as your Sims warp back in time.
Get fashion essentials and on-trend dcor to outfit your Sims and their homes in stylish looks of decades past.
- The Groovy 70s
- Fashion - Pump the tunes on your Sims stereo system and show off their movesand their righteous threads. From flared jeans and bellbottoms to halter top catsuits and platforms shoes, your Sims are ready to boogie the night away in style!
- Dcor - Add some righteous dcor to your Sims home with a console stereo system, minimalist furnishings, a far out disco ball, and more. Can you dig it?
- The Awesome 80s
- Fashion - Don some legwarmers, a leotard, and a headband and your Sim is ready to get physicalat the gym, that is! Outfitted in a vibrant structured suit with shoulder pads, theyre set to bound up the career ladder. Whatever their activity, with the awesome 80s attire, theyre dressed for success, for sure!
- Dcor - Set your Sims up with radical pinup wall art, tubular arcade games, and a, like totally slick entertainment systemand let the shimmies start shaking!
- The Grunge 90s
- Fashion - Whether your Sims are sporting the anti-fashion grunge look in tattered jeans and layered tops or a casual-chic outfit featuring an asymmetrical handkerchief hemline skirt, theyre sure to get mad props for their 90s fashion sense.
- Dcor - Drag out the distressed furniture for an industrial metal look that says you dont care about the establishmenteven if secretly you do.
- New hairstyles and facial hair - Complete your Sims flashback look with new hairstyles from their favorite decade, from the feathered look of the 70s to the poofed tease of the 80s to a lank grunge do of the 90s and more.
Minimum System Requirements:
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Windows XP SP2/ Vista/ 7
2.0GHz P4 processor or equivalent (XP)/ 2.4GHz P4 processor or equivalent (Vista/ 7)
1GB RAM (XP)/ 1.5GB RAM (Vista/ 7)
at least 300MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with 128MB of video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0(see below)
Requires the Sims 3 to play
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
Intel Core Duo processor
at least 400MB free HD space with at least 1GB additional space for custom content and saved games
ATI X1600 or NVidia 7300 GT with 128MB of video RAM, or Intel integrated GMA X3100 video card (see below)
Supported Video Cards:
A 128MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
NVidea GeForce series: FX 5900 or greater, G100, GT 120, GT 130, GTS 150, GTS 250, GTX, 260, GTX 275, GTX280, GTX 285, GTX 295
ATI Radeon 9500 series or greater, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series or better
Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-series, GMA 4-series
Laptop versions of these chipsets may work, but run comparatively slower. Please note that the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards, GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. (NVIDIA GeForce FX series is unsupported under Vista)
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires at least: Intel Integrated chipset, GMA 3-Series or above, 2.6GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent 0.5GB additional RAM
NVIDIA GeForce series: 7300, 7600, 8600, 8800, 9400M, 9600M, GT 120, GT 130
ATI Radeon series: X1600, X 1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 4850, HD 4870
please note this game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|