The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionYou are John Connor, a resistance soldier in post apocalyptic Los Angeles. Lead your squad of loyal fighters in a desperate battle for survival against the superior forces of Skynet and its deadly Terminators.
The end begins in this prequel to the Terminator Salvation feature film.
Based on the upcoming Terminator Salvation film from Warner Bros. Pictures and Sony Pictures, Terminator Salvation the videogame offers players the chance to assume the role of John Connor, a soldier in the resistance, battling for survival against the far superior forces of Skynet.
Terminator Salvation the videogame is an intense action-packed third-person shooter featuring concentrated armed combat against all of the Skynet enemies from the film and new killer machines specifically designed for the game. Taking place two years before the events of the upcoming film set in a post apocalyptic, decimated Los Angeles, players will be lead through a visceral, story and character driven gaming experience.
Featuring gripping third-person action, Terminator Salvation the videogame will take combat to the next level with iconic enemies, cinematic fight sequences and advanced weaponry, drawn directly from the film, as well as an innovative, multi-layered cover mechanic.
* New Installment of Terminator Mythology - Set two years prior to the upcoming Terminator Salvation film, players will get the opportunity to be John Connor for the first time and continue the epic fiction of the Terminator mythology.
* Unrelenting Intelligent Robotic Enemies - Unrelenting and incredibly resilient iconic enemies from the Terminator franchise fight to the bitter end on land and in the sky. Designed to pursue the player by any means necessary, damaged or broken enemies will literally claw their way forward to inflict harm.
* Advanced Destructible Cover Gameplay - Terminator Salvation the videogame will incorporate advanced cover mechanics which allows players to use the destructible environment as protection and strategically navigate through enemy entrenched territory. The cover mechanic's multi-faceted design changes the way "cover" gameplay is executed.
* Diverse Array of Advanced Weaponry - The player has access to a wide array of weapons including shotguns, fully automatic machine guns, huge mounted weaponry, grenades, rocket-launchers and even a plasma firing Skynet tank.
* Rugged Armored Vehicles Gun Fights - Pursue, attack, or evade enemies through post-apocalyptic environments on foot or inside rugged armored vehicles in extremely kinetic and extensive cinematic gun battles.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP2)
Pentium Dual CPU E2180 2GHz (2 CPUs)/ AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), 2.2GHz
8GB HD space
800x600 resolution monitor
DVD9-compatible DVD drive
Nvidia series 86xx/ Radeon 38xx/ DirectX 9 (Shader Model 3-compatible)(VRAM 256MB) video card
DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
Mouse & Keyboard
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Evolved Games/ Equity Games Production|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question