The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The Official Sequel To The Grand-Daddy Of Class-Based Action Games!
Team Fortress® 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map. This year's most anticipated online action game, TF2 delivers new gametypes, a signature art style powered by Valve's next generation animation technology, persistent player statistics, and more.
Unlike other "class-based" games that offer a variety of combat classes only, Team Fortress 2 packs a wild variety of classes which provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills.
Play as the flame-throwing Pyro, the room clearing Heavy, or the Spy, a master of disguises. Other classes include: Scout, Sniper, Medic, Engineer, Demoman, or Soldier.
TF2 features the most advanced graphics of any Source-based game released to date - and the most exciting class-based action ever created.
- Nine unique character classes, each providing a completely unique play experience for players of varying skills.
- Advanced graphics that offers a unique game environment while providing game information within the visuals.
- Support for up to 24 players.
- Introduces new multiplayer game modes.
- Includes support for voice chat.
- Automatic updates - Stop wasting time looking for patches or new content.
Minimum System Requirements
1.7 GHz Processor
DirectX® 8.1 level Graphics Card (Requires support for SSE)
Mouse & Keyboard
Recommended System Specifications:
Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better)
DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question