- Home /
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Betrayed By Darth Vader For The Last Time, Starkiller Has Escaped & Faces A New Journey To Find His True Identity
Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader - but instead of training his protÃ©gÃ©e as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past.
- Continue the galaxy-altering journey of Starkiller, Darth Vader's fugitive apprentice, that shapes the key events between Star Wars: Episode III and Episode IV.
- Unleash the Force with more power and precision through improved controls and new powers, such as the deceptive Mind Trick, which turns enemies against their allies.
- Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Fury, where his attacks and Force powers are exponentially increased.
- Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment.
- Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks.
- Experience the most life-like interactions with Pixelux Entertainment's Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) coupled with euphoria from Natural Motion Ltd and the powerful Havok Physics system.
- Expanded customization options such as new costumes and power-enhancing lightsaber crystals.
- Fight through all-new challenge levels designed to test and hone your fighting and Force power skills.
- Skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles.
- Immerse yourself once again in a continuation of the story that was honored with awards from the Writer's Guild of America and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP3)/ Vista (SP2)/ 7
2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
2 GB RAM
23.8 GB + 1 GB Swap File free HD space
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
3D Hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support (Radeon HD 2900/ Geforce 8800)
8x DVD-ROM drive
Windows XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard or Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller
This product does not support Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT
Recommended System Specifications:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 5200+ processor
512 MB 3D Hardware Accelerator Card (Radeon HD 4870/ Geforce 9800 GT)
2 GB RAM
NOTICE: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX compatibility.
ATI RADEON HD 2900, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870
NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800, 9600, 9800, 260, 280
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question