The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionSTALKER: Clear Sky is a survival FPS game for PC based on a 'what-if' scenario of the second Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant accident. The game is created as a warning to mankind against mindless play with technologies.
STALKER: Clear Sky is the official prequel to the renowned STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl. game by the Ukraine-based GSC Game World studio. The game is set in 2011 and brings forth the events to have preceded the third campaign of Strelok to the Zone centre. STALKER: Clear Sky introduces an alternative look onto the events of the original game and offers the player to try himself out as a mercenary STALKER in search of his own path in the world of STALKER.
* 10 hours of the main plotline gameplay
* New Zone territories. 5 completely new levels: Swamps, Red Forest, Ruined Hospital, Limansk, Military Ordnance Yard.
* 8 significantly re-designed levels from the original game: Cordon, Garbage, Dark Valley, Agroprom, Agroprom Undergrounds, Yantar, Military, Station.
* Weapon and armor upgrades
* Possibility to fix weapons
* Updated concepts of anomalies and artifacts - rare anomalies cannot be seen and are discovered only using detectors
* 36 weapon types
* 4 Multiplayer game modes
* 12 Multiplayer maps
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||GSC Game World|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question