- Home /
- STALKER: Call of Pripyat /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
STALKER: Call of Pripyat is the third third chapter game in the highly-acclaimed survival FPS STALKER. series. The events of Call of Pripyat unfold shortly after the end of STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl. Having discovered about the open path to the Zone center, the government decides to hold a large-scale military "Fairway" operation aimed to take the CNPP under control.
According to the operation's plan, the first military group is to conduct an air scouting of the territory to map out the detailed layouts of anomalous fields location. Thereafter, making use of the maps, the main military forces are to be dispatched. Despite thorough preparations, the operation fails. Most of the avant-garde helicopters crash. In order to collect information on reasons behind the operation failure, Ukraine's Security Service send their agent into the Zone center. From now on everything depends on you...
With over 2 million copies sold, the new episode of the most internationally successful STALKER series seamlessly connects to the first part of the Shadow of Chernobyl.
- Photorealistic exclusion Zone - Pripyat town, Yanov railway station, Jupiter factory, Kopachi village and more, recreated by their true-to-life prototypes.
- New story, a number of unique characters.
- Extended system of side quests.
- New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behaviour and abilities for all monsters.
- New A-Life system, created using the players' best-liked elements of the first two games in series.
- Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone.
- Sleep function added into the game.
- New player's interface.
- Possibility to continue the game after completion in a freeplay mode.
- The game is developed on X-Ray engine v.1.6
- Stand-alone release - does not require STALKER or STALKER: Clear Sky
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP2)
2.2 GHz Intel Pentium-4/ AMD Athlon XP 2200+ processor
6GB free HD space
nVidia GeForce 5900 128MB/ AMD Radeon 9600 XT 128MB video card
DirectX 9 compatible sound card
Keyboard & Mouse
Recommended System Specifications:
Windows Vista (SP1)/ 7
Intel Core 2 Duo E8300/ AMD Phenom II X2 550 processor
nVidia GeForce GTX 260 512MB/ AMD Radeon HD 4870 512MB video card
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||GSC Game World|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question