Experience the outback at home!
Now Australia's famous board game comes to life like never before, with stunning graphics and the authentic sounds of a real life Australian sheep station. The setting is Australian, but the strategies and struggles ring true to people around the globe.
Do you have what it takes to run a sheep station or two? Win your way through drought, flood and fire to become the wealthy squatter. Discover why the board game Squatter was awarded the highest rating in the USA.
- Play up to six players or against the computer
- Multiplayer on the internet or networked
- 3 different levels of gameplay - Quuick, Normal or Advanced
- Enjoy actual footage filmed on sheep stations and hear the Australian native bird songs and calls
- Whether you're city or country folk, Squatter guarantees hours of fun and entertainment forr all your family and friends
Minimum System Requirements:
DirectX 6 compatible Pentium 133
SVGA video card
16 MB RAM
Note: This software is not compatible with 64 bit operating systems
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|