Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Upper Echelon Edition Includes:
The Upper Echelon Edition includes an exclusive single-player and co-op mission, in-game gold goggles and Upper Echelon suit
Manufacturer's DescriptionThe United States has a military presence in two thirds of countries around the world. A group of 12 have had enough and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist -- a deadly countdown of escalating terrorist attacks on U.S. interests. Sam Fisher is the leader of the newly formed 4th Echelon unit: a clandestine unit that answers solely to the President of the United States. Sam and his team must hunt down these terrorists by any means necessary, and stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero.
Unleash the power of the most lethal agent to ever exist. You've been given the ultimate freedom to protect innocents against the Blacklist terror attacks known as -- the freedom to use limitless force, to break every law, and to become the globe's deadliest operative. If you succeed, the President of the United States will deny you exist. If you fail, millions will die.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Equipped with cutting edge technology and an unlimited mandate, Sam is authorised to operate without restrictions. From the heart of the US's major cities, to the remotest corners of the world, Sam is going to let nothing get in his way as he races against the clock to find out who's behind the Blacklist.
- Always one step ahead, Killing In Motion lets Sam strike with lethal precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion. Active Sprint allows him to traverse the environment easily and fluidly, climb walls and leap over barriers in order to reach his next target while on the move. Thrilling gameplay is enhanced by full motion performance capture, creating a highly cinematic experience.
- Blacklist innovates from the roots of the franchise, putting its own twist on the gadgetry Splinter Cell is famous for - from an upgraded snake cam to the new micro-trirotor drone which allows Sam to scout ahead, mark targets remotely, distract enemies, or explode with frag grenade force. Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the sticky shocker, and for close quarters combat, the curved and brutal Karambit knife.
- With a mandate directly from the President, Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit: his team, his way. Anna "Grim" Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out his support crew. With unlimited resources, including their own super jet - the Paladin - 4th Echelon will give the terrorists nowhere to hide.
- The Strategic Mission Interface aboard the Paladin follows events around the world in real time, so Sam and his team can track incidents as they unfold. The SMI allows the team to receive data about mission objectives while on the move, and players can earn money for completing missions and objectives to buy upgraded weapons and items from the SMI hub.
OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
Processor: 2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 or 2.80 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 10–compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
Hard Drive: 25 GB HD space
Sound: DirectX 10–compliant DirectX 9.0c–compliant
Additional Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 or 3.00 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 25 GB HD space
Sound: 5.1 surround sound
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Additional Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|