An incredible value pack including 3 great complete imulation games!
Keep an eye on the road ahead, watch out for signals and speed limits and blast your horn as you move passengers from depot to depot and keep local industries supplied with raw materials.Trainz Driver is packed with both historic and modern locomotives and rolling stock and features some of the most superbly realised routes ever releashed for railroad simulation.
- Now you can be the engineer!
- Watch out for signals and speed limits
- Move passengers from station to station
- Keep local industries supplied with raw materials
- Historic and modern locomotives and rolling stock
- Features some of the most superbly realised routes ever released for railroad simulation
- Drive the train from inside the cab, view the train as a passenger or watch from outside
Ship Simulator 2006
Ship Simulator 2006 is a revolutionary new game that puts players at the helm of some of the most varied and detailed ships to be found at sea, where they will need to perform a multitude of tasks, all set within a stunning 3D environment. Players will take control of a wide array of ship types, from massive cargo ships to speedboats, yachts, water taxis and even the mighty Titanic. The waters you sail are also as varied as the ships, from the biggest harbours in the world, such as Rotterdam and Hamburg, to the calm aqua marine waters of the Thai Phi Phi Islands. Gamers will experience how challenging it is to steer the Titanic through shallow water, or just how it feels to navigate a cargo tanker or tug boat - including how diverse the controls are.
- Take control with 8 different ship types in 700km2 recreated harbours
- 40 very different missions, from search and rescue to racing a speedboat and more
- Create then exchange your own missions with other players
- Save and upload your mission time scores
- Dynamic weather system 9wind force and rain)
- Walk around on the Titanic. Experience the life of a passenger on board this famous ship
Bus Driver puts the player in the driving seat of twelve different buses, each beautifully detailed and inspired by real life buses in use from around the world. Types include: London double deckers, American-style school buses and European low-floor city buses. As you manoeuvre each of them around a realistic looking fictional American city you'll need to keep to planned routes and to within the restrictions of a very busy timetable.
- Your job is to transport passengers around an attractive and realistic city
- Drive to a timetable on a planned route
- Obey traffic rules
- Take care not to upset or injure your passengers
- Twelve different kinds of buses to drive
- Expansive city environments with various districts
- Thirtyy routes with varying weather conditions
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 98/ ME/ XP
Pentium 4 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
DirectX 9.0 compatible 128MB graphics card
Approx. 2GB free HD space
Mouse & Keyboard
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|