- Home /
- Silent Hunter III /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Command the cunning and deadly U-boats of the North Atlantic and experience the tension-filled atmosphere of a WWII submarine movie. The king of submarine simulations returns with an all-new 3D game engine, new crew-command features, and more realistic action than ever before. The game includes a career campaign, patrols that have both single and historical missions, a mission editor, and a multiplayer feature. Whether it's stalking destroyers or hiding from depth charges, players will experience their own personal war story. The spectacular graphics, multiplayer options, and suspenseful gameplay combine to create the most impressive submarine simulation ever.
- Realistic and immersive environment - The suspense-filled atmosphere includes realistic 3D water modeling, day/night cycles, and historically accurate subs, ships, and aircraft. The detailed U-boat interiors, changing weather effects, and engaging audio represent the ultimate in WWII submarine warfare.
- A deadly array of U-boats and weapons - Playable U-boats include Type II, VII, IX, and XXI submarines. Take aim against Allied convoys and warships. In recreating the great submarine battles of WWII, players will hide in silence just below threatening escort ships, fire deadly torpedoes, or surface and pound enemies with the deck gun.
- Dynamic campaign - Create your own realistic naval war story. Your military career will be influenced by successful command decisions in an unscripted and non-linear WWII campaign.
- Accessible to players of all skill levels - Players will experience a simplified learning curve that will be easier to handle than standard simulations. Use the naval academy tutorial to learn the basics. Customize the realism settings for play that appeals to a variety of WWII combat fans.
- Command your crew - The crew will take orders and evolve based on the results of each patrol.
- Multiplayer cooperative play - For up to eight players via LAN.
Minimum System Requirements:
Pentium III 1.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz processor
512 MB RAM
64 MB Directx 9-compliant graphics card (see supported list*)
DirectX 9-compliant PCI card
DirectX Version: 9.0 (included on disc)
4X or better DVD-ROM drive
1.5 GB free Hard Drive Space
Recommended System Specifications:
Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 2.0 GHz processor
128 MB Directx 9-compliant graphics card
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
NVIDIA GeForce 3/4/FX series (excepting MX series cards)
ATI RADEON 8500/9000 families or newer
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|