- Home /
- Shellshock: 'Nam '67 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionShellShock: Nam' 67 takes you on one man's journey through a rookie's first tour of duty in one of the most atrocious conflicts of the 20th century, The Vietnam War. ShellShock goes where the GI's had to, but no game has dared to before.
* Gritty Content - Portraying the brutal atrocities and controversial actions of the Vietnam War, ShellShock: Nam' 67 provides gamers with the most true-to-life, uncensored depiction of the Vietnam experience for the first time in a video game
* Intense Combat - Fight your way through a variety of missions ranging from large-scale battlefield encounters with the NVA to stealth-based missions
* Unconventional Warfare - From napalm attacks, intricate tunnel systems and deadly booby traps to fighting militiawomen
* Character Growth - Develop from a fresh-faced rookie to a hard-edged Special Forces agent
* Realistic Injury - Soldiers don't simply live or die. A struggling, wounded or bleeding fighter will still attempt to take down their enemy
* Diverse Environments - From dense lush jungles and rural villages to claustrophobic tunnels and waterlogged paddy fields, Vietnam's contrast-ridden environments are dangerous hunting grounds littered with booby traps and secret VC hiding places
* Numerous Weapons - You will have full access not only to a range of US weaponry, but can also use the VC and NVA's own weapons against them
* Interactive Base Camp - Socialize and interact with the platoon. Develop relationships with different soldiers, find out information on forthcoming missions, test weapons on the firing range or just kick back and listen to the DJ
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question