- Home /
- Scrabble 2007 & Chessmaster 10th Edition /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
A That's Hot! Double Shot!
Get 2 scorching hot puzzle games, Scrabble Interactive 2007 Edition and Chessmaster 10th edition, for less than $20!
Scrabble Interactive 2007 Edition
Beginner Or Expert, Sharpen Your Skills & Become The Best!
The most popular letters game of the world is back on PC! Compete in craftiness against the computer or against friends to combine the letters in the most appropriate way! Place your letters wisely to complete already formed words or create new ones and take advantage of bonus squares to increase your score. Developed in partnership with the French Federation of Scrabble, this new edition will make everyone, if they are not already, hardcore players of Scrabble! Every Word Counts!
- Play alone or with friends using different game modes such as Classic, Duplicate, Anagrams or Puzzletters
- Contains ground-breaking adjustable computer intelligence and a personal coach to help improve your skills.
- Enjoy easy-to-use interface. Play wherever you want!
- Experience the real thing; Scrabble 2007 Edition uses the Collins Official Scrabble Dictionary.
Chessmaster 10 Edition
Master The World's Most Popular Game
More than ever, Chessmater 10th Edition delivers on its promise to make you a better chess player. The program will improve your game regardless of your level of experience. This landmark edition provides the largest upgrade ever to the features and graphics of the franchise. Whether you are new to Chess or a tournament-level player, Chessmaster 10th Edition allows you to master history's greatest game.
- The new Chessmaster Academy - At the Academy, International Master Josh Waitzkin will personally walk players through the basics of chess, plus introduce a variety of simple strategies for dominating your opponent. The Academy also features the best attacking moves as taught by noted chess champion, Larry Christiansen.
- A totally revised interface - Clean, clear and easy-to-navigate, this all new interface represents the biggest upgrade to the look and feel of Chessmaster in over seven years.
- Full-featured online chess module - More than just a place to play chess live with other players, Chessmaster online allows players to establish rankings, create tournaments, utilize teaching tools, and join a thriving chess community.
- More fun for the whole family - Features such as, animated chess sets, a variety of whimsical 3D sets, and simple and efficient learning tools, makes chess more fun than ever. Younger players and chess beginners will appreciate the specialized section just for them. As players improve, the game suggests an appropriate AI opponent.
- A comprehensive chess engine - Wise enough to teach an absolute beginner and powerful enough to defeat a grandmaster, experience the all-new edition of the King engine - the brains behind the best-selling brand in chess.
- Intermediate and advanced player options - Seasoned chess players can test their skills against ranked AI opponents, set up tournaments and simultaneous exhibitions, and survey their performances using the new statistics system.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 98/200/XP (Scrabble)/ Windows 98/ME/XP only (Chessmaster)
Pentium III 450 Mhz processor
4x CD-ROM drive
DirectX 9 compatible sound card
Recommended System Specifications:
Pentium III 800MHz processor
3D graphics card
Supported Video Cards:
GeForce 1/2/3/4/FX families (GeForce 4MX not supported)
ATI Radeon 7500/8000/9000 families
Laptop models of these cards are not supported
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.2100|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question