The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Introducing the next stage in the evolution of the music game. Rocksmith, the first and only game where you can plug into any real guitar. Featuring gameplay that automatically adjusts to your personal ability and innovative game design that makes playing music visually intuitive, Rocksmith will engage experienced musicians as well as those who have never picked up a guitar in their life. You'll unlock mini games to hone specific skills.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- When we say any guitar we mean any guitar -- Whether it's the guitar sitting in your attic, your cherished faithful steed, or the guitar you have yet to buy, Rocksmith lets you plug any guitar into your system. As long as your guitar has a jack, you can play. No jack on your guitar? Head down to your local music store, get an inexpensive pickup, and problem solved.
- Difficulty settings that adapt to your ability -- You love a challenge, but hate being overwhelmed. Rocksmith understands this, and knows exactly how far to push to keep you entertained and addicted. With dozens of difficulty levels, you will automatically progress from single notes to complex chords without getting in over your head.
- Lots of music, lots of styles -- One of the most satisfying moments for any guitar player is hearing yourself play your favorite song for the first time. Rocksmith has amassed an amazing library of songs from different music genres allowing players to experience that moment first hand.
- Get Plugged In -- Rocksmith will include a unique quarter-inch to USB cable that is the first of its kind, and will allow users to plug any real guitar with a quarter-inch jack directly into their system. Developed exclusively for Rocksmith, this revolutionary 11.25' cable turns the guitar's signal from analog to digital, allowing it to be recognized and played through video game consoles for the first time.
- Play songs instead of just learning them -- You want to play new songs, but you don't want to labor through tablature or cringe through poorly produced videos. No problem. Rocksmith will not only present you with new songs, but will also challenge you to step away from the notes on screen and play songs by memory. Imagine that. A video game that'll get you stage-ready.
- Rock is in the box. The Track List includes : Best Coast – When I'm With You; Blur – Song 2; Cream – Sunshine Of Your Love; The Black Keys – Next Girl; The Boxer Rebellion – Step Out Of The Car; The Cribs – We Share The Same Skies; The Cure – Boys Don't Cry; Jenny O – Well OK Honey; Lynyrd Skynyrd – Sweet Home Alabama; Nirvana – Breed; Pixies – Where Is My Mind?; Radiohead – High and Dry; Red Fang – Number Thirteen; The Rolling Stones – The Spider and the Fly; Silversun Pickups – Panic Switch; Soundgarden - Outshined; Spoon – Me and The Bean; Stone Temple Pilots – Vasoline; Taddy Porter – Mean Bitch; Titus Andronicus – A More Perfect Union; White Denim – Burnished; The White Stripes – Icky Thump; Yellow Moon Band – Chimney
Intel Core2Duo E4400 @ 2.00 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 3800+ @ 2.0 Ghz
256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT or AMD Radeon HD 2600XT video card
Windows Vista or Windows 7
Intel Core2Duo E6750 @ 2.6GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0GHz
4 GB Memory
512MB NVIDIA GeForce 200-series or AMD Radeon HD 3000-series video card
Windows Vista or Windows 7
Rocksmith includes a library of tracks that span from classic hits to current favorites. Each of these feature the real lead, rhythm, and combo guitar compositions found in the songs. You can view tablature and chord charts for each of these songs while playing the game. Whether you’re an experienced musician, or have never picked up a guitar in your life, Rocksmith will automatically adapt to your personal ability level. After playing – you’ll be able to perform these songs when you turn the game off.
|The AnimalsHouse of the Rising Sun||Dan AuerbachI Want Some More|
|Best CoastWhen I’m With You||The Black KeysI Got Mine|
|The Black KeysNext Girl||BlurSong 2|
|The Boxer RebellionStep Out Of The Car||David BowieRebel Rebel|
|Eric ClaptonRun Back To Your Side||Jarvis CockerAngela|
|CreamSunshine Of Your Love||The CribsWe Share The Same Skies|
|The CureBoys Don't Cry||The Dead WeatherI Can't Hear You|
|Franz FerdinandTake Me Out||The HorrorsDo You Remember|
|IncubusI Miss You||InterpolSlow Hands|
|Jenny O.Well OK Honey||Kings of LeonUse Somebody|
|Lenny KravitzAre You Gonna Go My Way||Little BarrieSurf Hell|
|Lynyrd SkynyrdSweet Home Alabama||MuseUnnatural Selection|
|MusePlug In Baby||NirvanaIn Bloom|
|NirvanaBreed||PixiesWhere Is My Mind?|
|Queens of the Stone AgeGo With The Flow||RadioheadHigh and Dry|
|RapscallionsCalifornia Brain||Red FangNumber Thirteen|
|The Rolling Stones(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction||The Rolling StonesThe Spider and the Fly|
|The Rolling StonesPlay With Fire||Sigur RosGobbledigook|
|Silversun PickupsPanic Switch||SoundgardenOutshined|
|SpoonMe and The Bean||Stone Temple PilotsBetween The Lines|
|Stone Temple PilotsVasoline||The StrokesUnder Cover Of Darkness|
|Taddy PorterMean Bitch||Titus AndronicusA More Perfect Union|
|Tom Petty and The HeartbreakersGood Enough||Velvet RevolverSlither|
|White Denim Burnished||The White StripesIcky Thump|
|Yellow Moon BandChimney|
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.3500|
|Genre||Music & Dance|