The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
All Is Not Quiet On The Western Front In 1917...
High above the trenches and scarred No Man's Land, the sound of piston engines can be heard, the chatter of machine guns fills the air and the bark of flak bursts echo across the countryside. During the First World War a new breed of warrior emerged, reminiscent of the knights of old, inspired by chivalry and pushed to their limits by modern technology, they fought a new kind of war...an air war
Iron Cross Edition - Greatly Improved with Double the Amount of Aircraft!
Rise of Flight: Iron Cross Edition bring intense WWI aerial-combat to your computer like never before and comes chalk full of new features, loads of new content and numerous gameplay improvements such as two new modes of Multiplayer. ROF:ICE also comes with twice the flyable aircraft than the original release (a $40 value if bought separately) and twice the total amount of A.I. aircraft! You now have the ability to fly eight legendary WWI fighter planes alongside or against eleven other beautifully rendered aircraft including scouts, fighters, bombers and recon planes. Fly the Spad XIII, Fokker D.VII, Albatros D.Va, Nieuport 28, SE.5a, Pfalz D.IIIa, Sopwith Camel and famous Fokker Dr.1 triplane into aerial combat over the Western Front. It's never been a better time to pick up the most realistic WWI Flight-simulation ever created and take to the virtual skies!
- Multiplayer Dogfight Mode with re-spawn capability with support up to 64 players.
- Quick Mission Builder. Quickly create custom combat scenarios in seconds.
- Offline Mode. Now fly Single-Player Missions, Campaigns and Quick Missions without the need for an internet connection.
- Two Scripted Campaigns - ""Hat in the Ringâ€ and ""Du Doch Nichtâ€ Both Campaigns feature new Awards and Medals you can win.
- Mission Recorder and Playback system. Save and re-live your best dogfighting moments.
- In-game Product Registration makes initial set up and account creation much simpler.
- Winter Terrain textures with snowflakes.
- G-Effects with blackout and red out and pilot wound effects featuring blood splatter, ringing ears and control difficulty.
- Two original terrain maps for custom mission creation and multiplayer matches.
- Support for Custom Skins including custom Skin Viewer tool.
- Enhanced Graphics featuring High Dynamic Range (HDR) lighting, updated cloud layers with ultra-realistic looking rain-drops.
- Realistic wind and turbulence patterns that interacts with smoke and functioning, realistic windsocks at airfields.
- Fully adjustable and customizable controller options including custom Joystick curves.
- The First Great Air War - Fly over 125 000 sq km of countryside, towns, trenches and deadly No Man's Land. Fight against enemy fighters, bombers and dodge enemy flak. Missions are based on actual historical data from 1917 and include attacks on enemy ballons, armor, artillery, railroads and airfields. can you make a difference?
- A New Level Of Reality - Experince advanced physices, flight and damage models. See tracer bullets whizz by and spray enemy planes with machine gun rounds until they burst into flames. Realistic take-offs and landings are part of the challenge. And remember...in 1917, there were no parachutes! Can you handle it?
- First Time In A Cockpit? Master all the basic elements of flight with a unique training campaign. Let our instructors teach you how to fly
- Fight Online - Engage other pilots from all over the world in aerial combat! Make friends and join a virtual squadron. Test your skills and bravery to find out who is the next Red Baron! Is it you?
- Fully Adjustable Game & Control Settings - Everything from difficulty level to graphics detail can be set to mach your needs.
- Full support for joysticks, throttles and rudder pedals
- Built-in support for TrackIR and TripleHead2Go systems
- Create the most realistic experience possible
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP2 or higher)/Vista (SP1)
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz processor
512 MB, GeForce 8800GT/Radeon HD3500 video card
1280x960 pix Minimum screen resolution
DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card
2 GB RAM
6 GB free HD space
Direct X 9.0 compatible joystick
256 Kb/s internet connection (required)
Internet activation and acceptance of the end user license agreement are required
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|