All Is Not Quiet On The Western Front In 1917...
High above the trenches and scarred No Man's Land, the sound of piston engines can be heard, the chatter of machine guns fills the air and the bark of flak bursts echo across the countryside. During the First World War a new breed of warrior emerged, reminiscent of the knights of old, inspired by chivalry and pushed to their limits by modern technology, they fought a new kind of war...an air war
Welcome to Rise of Flight: The First Great Air War
In flying machines invented just a few years before, young, brave and daring fighter pilots took to the skies to fight for their country's cause. In airplanes made of mostly wood and canvas, they climbed, dived, spiraled and sacrificed their lives. The average pilot lasted less than 20missions and if you were hit there was no parachute to rescue you. Death could come at any time, from any direction. Only the best survived. Rise of Flight puts you in the cockpit, in the sky and in the fight.
Do you have what it takes to survive? Can you make a difference? Can you become an ace fighter pilot?
- The First Great Air War - Fly over 125 000 sq km of countryside, towns, trenches and deadly No Man's Land. Fight against enemy fighters, bombers and dodge enemy flak. Missions are based on actual historical data from 1917 and include attacks on enemy ballons, armor, artillery, railroads and airfields. can you make a difference?
- A New Level Of Reality - Experince advanced physices, flight and damage models. See tracer bullets whizz by and spray enemy planes with machine gun rounds until they burst into flames. Realistic take-offs and landings are part of the challenge. And remember...in 1917, there were no parachutes! Can you handle it?
- First Time In A Cockpit? Master all the basic elements of flight with a unique training campaign. Let our instructors teach you how to fly
- Fight Online - Engage other pilots from all over the world in aerial combat! Make friends and join a virtual squadron. Test your skills and bravery to find out who is the next Red Baron! Is it you?
- Fully Adjustable Game & Control Settings - Everything from difficulty level to graphics detail can be set to mach your needs.
- Full support for joysticks, throttles and rudder pedals
- Built-in support for TrackIR and TripleHead2Go systems
- Create the most realistic experience possible
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP (SP2 or higher)/Vista (SP1)
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz processor
512 MB, GeForce 8800GT/Radeon HD3500 video card
1280x960 pix Minimum screen resolution
DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card
2 GB RAM
6 GB free HD space
Direct X 9.0 compatible joystick
256 Kb/s internet connection (required)
Internet activation and acceptance of the end user license agreement are required
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|