- Home /
- Rift Collector's Edition /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's Descriptionp>Join legions of adventurers in RIFT, a new fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) set in a world being torn apart.
Rifts violently rip into reality across the land and release powerful forces that threaten the very existence of Telara. Each breach brings with it new characters, events, and treasures, while the world itself changes dynamically around you.
Play with your friends across vast, lavishly detailed environments, or go head-to-head in challenging Player versus Player (PvP) combat as you battle to uncover the secrets of the planes. Build and advance your character using an innovative new class system with limitless possibilities.
The rifts have divided the people and endanger the world. Whether you fight to seal the rifts forever, or harness their power for your own, epic adventures lie ahead for those willing to fight for the future of Telara.
Dynamic Layered World
Every player experiences a different adventure in the living, breathing world of Telara. RIFT has all of the traditional quests and deep story arcs you expect from a fantasy MMO role-playing game, but there is unpredictability to life in Telara that guarantees even familiar terrain can offer new dangers and opportunities.
Whether it's a previously peaceful farm being ravaged by demons, a tranquil forest glen suddenly ripped apart by a violent rift, or merely an unassuming traveling merchant with astounding wares, spontaneous events are taking place all across Telara for you to discover and take part in.
The ebb and flow of activity in Telara is always changing. Thousands of unexpected encounters are occurring at any moment, making every adventure unique - with more being added all the time. And just like in real life, you can revisit favorite haunts to see what's different, adding a novel sense of exploration to even well-trodden ground.
RIFT provides many playable races to choose from. Each race has its own characteristic look, unique racial ability, and distinctive background story. Races also belong to one of two opposing factions, either Guardian or Defiant. Each race will offer players its own set of advantages and disadvantages during gameplay.
Guardian races include: Dwarves, High Elves & mathosian
Defiant races include: Bahmi, Eth & Kelari
- Full-Featured - Guilds, dungeons, raids, auctions, crafting, a vibrant economy, Player vs. Player combat, and more!
- Highly Accessible HD Graphics - Play a game that has stunning visuals on virtually any computer, even if your PC isn't state-of-the-art.
- World as Your Adversary - Extra-planar creatures surge into the world from rifts, turning bastions of safety into frenzied battlefelds. Defeat these monsters and earn unique rewards, or use them to your advantage by forcing enemies to engage them. Your choices impact others!
- PvP Combat - Battle others in exhilarating Player vs. Player combat! Earn PvP ranks, titles, loot, and unique souls to further enhance your character. Head to four cross-server Warfronts and fght others in world PvP.
- Build Your Class - No other game lets you build your class the way RIFT does. Specialize in a single class or pick and choose abilities from many to create a character uniquely suited to your play-style - and have fun while you experiment!
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP, Vista or 7
Dual Core 2.0 GHz or better Processor
2 GB RAM
15 GB available Hard disk space
Nvidia GeForce FX 5900, ATI/AMD Radeon X300, Intel GMA X4500 or better Video card
DirectX 8.1 compliant sound card
DirectX®: 9.0c, June 2010 update
Broadband internet connection (DSL, cable modem or other high speed connection)
Recommended System Specifications:
Windows XP, Vista or 7
Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or better Processor
4 GB RAM
Nvidia GTS 250 or better video card (desktop)/ Nvidia GTX 200M series or better video card (laptop)
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||1.6000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question