- Home /
- Resident Evil 5 /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
A Fear You Can't Forget
Somewhere in Africa, innocent villagers are transforming into ruthless abominations. Chris Redfield and his new partner, Sheva Alomar, must stop whatever is causing the disturbing turn of events. Now featuring online co-op, players can experience the next generation of fear together as terror moves out of the shadows and into the light of day.
- New exclusiv features for PC:
- Two Playable Characters - Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returns and is joined by new playable character Sheva Alomar, an African BSAA agent tasked with investigating the epidemic
- Two Player Online Co-op - New cooperatively-focused gameplay revolutionizes the way that Resident Evil is played. Chris and Sheva must work together to survive new challenges and fight dangerous hordes of enemies
- Next Generation of Fear - Features groundbreaking graphics that utilize an advanced version of Capcom's proprietary game engine, MT Framework, which powered the hit titles Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet and Dead Rising
- "Quick-Select" Inventory System - Improved inventory system allows items to be traded between characters. To add to the intensity, all inventory management is done in real time; items can even be assigned to the directional pad for instant access
- New Control Schemes - Features new modernized third-person action game control variations as well as the return of the traditional Resident Evil 4 control schemes
- New Enemies Bring New Challenges - Enemies boast increased speed and intelligence, making them as dangerous alone as they are in groups
- Powerful New Weapons - The number of weapon variations has been greatly increased providing new ways to keep enemies at bay
- Fear Light as much as Shadow - Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense as players attempt to survive in both harsh sunlight and extreme darkness
- Exclusive PC Mercenaries mode with more enemies on screen
- Experience a new dimension of horror with 3D out-of-screen effects using Nvidia's 3D vision technology
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows Vista/ XP
Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon64 X2 or higher processor
256MB Nvidia GeForce 6800 series or ATI radeon HD 2400 Pro or higher video card
8GB free HD space
Increased performance will be notice on more powerful systems
Enhanced for DirectX 10 and multi-core processors
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question