- Home /
- Resident Evil 4 & Dark Messiah of Might & Magic /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
A That's Hot! Double Shot!
Get 2 scorching hot games, Resident Evil 4 and Dark messiah of Might & Magic, for less than $20!
Resident Evil 4
The Nightmare Is Reborn!
Leon S. Kennedy is now a US agent with a top-secret mission to rescue the president's daughter, who has been kidnapped by a mysterious organization. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he must find out who - or what - is behind the terror.
- New chapters - play as Ada Wong in "Separate Ways," five terrifying, adrenaline-pumping missions that reveal additional horrific surprises
- New weapons, including the P.R.L.412 laser cannon and the Gunpowder Bowgun
- New unlockable costumes for Leon and Ashley
- Fast-paced, edge-of-your-seat action
- New gameplay mechanics - behind-the-back camera perspective and hit zone aiming system.
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Summon Your Anger! Deliver Your Rage!
Developed by the team behind the RPG Arx Fatalis, this entry in the long-running Might and Magic series brings the legendary RPG to life in new ways with the power of the Source Engine powering its character animation, graphics, AI and real-world physics to provide a wholly immersive first-person RPG experience. The second chapter in the new Might & Magic franchise allows players to experience ferocious combat as an expert warrior, mage, or assassin using a vast array of devastating weapons against vicious creatures in a captivating fantasy environment.
- Experience an enhanced version of the famous Source engine, including new jaw-dropping environments and incredible special effects
- Discover the fresh perspective of a view with complete body awareness, realistic movements and physics rendering, making it the first fantasy action game featuring a complete first-person combat system
- Challenge the forces of evil in 12 huge levels and learn to master over 30 weapons and a variety of devastating spells
- Engage the enemy in intense melee combat with swords, bows, staffs and daggers, summon magic powers against the legions of darkness or sneak in the shadows to stalk nefarious creatures. It's heart-pounding action where success in combat will dictate destiny
- Extend your gameplay experience without being limited to a single discipline. Learn powerful new spells and attacks using Dark Messiah's unique skill evolution system as you progress through the game.
Minimum System Requirements:
Pentium 4 2.6 GHz processor
512 MB RAM
128 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant graphics card with shader 2.0 support
4x DVD-ROM drive
DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
7 GB free HD space
Mouse & Keyboard (Dark Messiah)
4-axis dual analogue gamepad with 12 or more buttons (Resident Evil 4)
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.2100|
|Developer||Capcom/ Arkane Studios|