Frequently bought together
- : Red Faction: Guerrilla
You Save: $40.00 (57%)
Red Faction: Guerrilla is a 3rd person, open-world action shooter set on Mars, 50 years after the events of the original Red Faction. Players take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Throughout their fight for freedom, players carve their own path, wreaking havoc across the vast, open-world environment of Mars, from the desolate mining outpost of Parker to the gleaming EDF capital city of Eos.
Utilizing improvised weapons, explosives and re-purposed mining equipment and vehicles, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to tear through fully destructible environments in an unforgiving Martian landscape swarming with EDF forces, Red Faction resistance fighters, and the downtrodden settlers caught in the cross-fire. Red Faction: Guerrilla also features a robust multiplayer component, including several modes focused on destruction-based gameplay.
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Open World Guerrilla Warfare - You decide who, when, where and how to battle. Utilize guerrilla tactics, improvised weaponry, and modified vehicles to lead insurgent attacks on EDF targets. Launch attacks based on your own gameplay style, take on missions in any order you choose, or engage in destructive activities to weaken the EDF's grip on Mars.
- Strategic Destruction - Use destruction to your tactical advantage, setting ambushes or chain reaction explosions to attack enemy strongholds and permanently modify the game environment. Leverage fully-dynamic physics-based destruction to improvise on the fly: blow holes in a wall or floor to set an ambush or escape, take out a staircase to stop your pursuers, or drive vehicles through blown out walls.
- Evolving & Emergent Gameplay - Carve your path through an ever changing landscape as you improvise your combat tactics - mixing gameplay styles, vehicles, weapons and explosives to defeat the EDF.
- Epic Sci-Fi Setting> - Explore the huge, unforgiving Martian landscape, from the desolate mining outpost of Parker to the gleaming EDF capital city of Eos; then tear through the fully destructible open-world environments swarming with EDF forces, Red Faction resistance fighters, and the downtrodden settlers caught in the cross-fire.
- Multiplayer Combat - There is no place to hide when you put your guerrilla warfare skills to the test in a variety of highly destructive multiplayer combat modes
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista
2.0GHz Dual-Core processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2)
15GB free HD space
128 MB 3d video card with Shader Model 3.0 support (Nvidia GeForce 7600/ ATI Radeon X 1300)
Recommended System Specifications:
Windows Vista for DirectX 10
3.2GHz Dual-Core processor
256MB 3D video card with Shader model 3.0 support (Nvidia GeForce 8800/ ATI Radeon HD3850)
Internet connection required for activation
Increased Performance will be noticed on more powerful systems
Enhanced for DirectX 10 & multi-core processors
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|
Customers Also Bought
Customers who own this also own the following:
Buy NEW $29.95
Regular Price: $69.95
You Save: $40.00 (57%)Limited stock
Buy PRE-OWNED $8.00Limited stock
Buy NEW $19.95Limited stock
Buy NEW $69.95In stock
Buy PRE-OWNED $10.00Limited stock
Buy NEW $34.95
Regular Price: $99.95
You Save: $65.00 (65%)In stock