The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by nefurrious Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day. To help him, Rayman teams up with his best friend, Globox, and two crafty wizards, the Teensies. Together, the world's most hilarious team of heroes will need to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream...
Trailers & Videos Playlist
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend: It's been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments. Discover the roots of Rayman by collecting pieces of the Glade's history, and assemble them to reveal the truth behind Rayman's origins.
- 4-Player, Jump-In/Jump-Out, Co-op Gameplay: Play as Rayman in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play as Globox or as one of the two Teensies. Players can leave at any time without affecting the others' progression.
- Unique Approach to 2D Art: A rich world with over 100 characters and 12 unique environments created by some of the VG's most reputed artists and animators. This creative approach to 2D design will recapture the hearts of platformer fans and introduce a new generation to one of the industry's best-loved characters in his original 2D form.
- A Vast Playground: Rayman Origins includes over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles. Unlock new abilities progressively and return to previous levels to discover new paths and secrets.
- Variety of Gameplay: Rayman Origins is a platformer at its core, but it has elements of many game genres. Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving and the sensational Hairly Copter. The game also features many elements of action, adventure and beat-'em-up gameplay.
- Epic Boss Fights: A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes... A possessed, mountainous golem... An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant...Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- A Handful of Highly Talented Artists and Engineers: Rayman Origins was developed by the UBI art team in Montpellier and is built on an open-source game engine—the UBI art Framework—designed by Michel Ancel to allow much smaller teams of artists and developers to produce incredibly high-quality graphics and gameplay quickly and efficiently. This garage-game approach has led to great strides in creativity and innovation.
Minimum System Requirements
- Supported OS : Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1)
- Processor: 3 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 1.8 GHz AMD Athlon64 3000+
- RAM: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista - Windows 7
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 2.0 or higher (see supported list)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher (libraries included on disc)
- DVD-ROM: 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Hard Drive Space: 2.5 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E4400 or 2 GHz AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ or better
- RAM: 2 GB Windows XP / 4 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI Radeon X600XT / X1000 / HD 2000 / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 series
Nvidia GeForce 6800GT / 7 / 8 / 9 / GT200 / GT400 / GT500 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $19.95
You Save: $10.00 (50%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question