The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
The future of train simulation is here! Train Simulator 2012 puts you right inside the cab, driving incredibly realistic steam, diesel and electric trains on stunning real-world routes in the UK, US and Germany. Built-in tutorials help you get to grips with the controls and different driving techniques. The Cab Control interface makes it easy for beginners to drive straight away, while expert mode allows you to drive with accurate locomotive controls. Exhilarating scenarios allow you to put your skills to the test; you can even upload your score on the worldwide Steam leader board.:: With more than 70 scenarios to play, Train Simulator 2012 offers hours of driving pleasure. Drive a classic General Motors F7 diesel locomotive through the searing heat of the California desert, or experience high speed in the cab of the fantastic Hitachi Super Express. Drive a BR101 with a freight train through the German Alps, or shunt cattle wagons at Evercreech Junction with a Black 5 steam locomotive. And if your favourite locomotive or route is not included, we have the largest range of top-quality add-ons with more than 90 downloadable routes and locomotives to choose from, with more being added all the time.
- Cutting edge graphics and detail ::8 Realistic lines ::16 highly-detailed locomotives including Hitachi Super Express ::More than 70 scenarios ::Realistic weather and seasons ::World Editor to modify and build routes ::Career System leader board ::Driving tutorials
- Five accurate real-world routes: Bath-Templecombe, Oxford-Paddington, York-Newcastle, Hagen-Siegen and Cajon Pass
- Three fictional routes: a large UK goods yard, a route based around Denver, Colorado USA and a route set in the alpine region of northern Europe
- Buy the deluxe edition on Steam and get the Horseshoe Curve Expansion Pack included.
- Powerful user tools to create your own content.
- The World Editor enables users to easily create new routes or modify existing ones
- Routes can be built from scratch, containing your choice of terrain, track and scenery objects
- Ability to share user-created content
- Additional content already available for download, including locomotives, rolling stock, scenarios and routes
Requires Free Steam account to play.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista/ Windows 7
- Processor: 2.8 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2.0 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video 256 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0*
- DirectX®: Version 9.0c (Included)
- Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space + 3 GB for DLC
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
*Downloadable content available from RailSimulator.com and third parties. Extra content may be subject to additional charges.
**Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 or greater; ATI Radeon 9500 Pro or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question