Manufacturer's DescriptionRail Simulator will offer the opportunity for players to take charge of steam, diesel and electric trains on real routes in the UK and Germany. The game is the ultimate experience for train enthusiasts and gamers alike, allowing players to take the controls of historic and contemporary trains on more than 1,000 miles of real-life routes from around the world. Rail Simulator puts players in control of every aspect of the trains operation and even gives players a track editor to create their own routes and share them with other gamers online. Varying difficultly levels tailor the game to players of all skill levels, from Easy to Full Simulation.
* The most realistic train driving simulation ever.
* Travel over 1,000 miles of track on four faithfully reproduced routes including the popular Cajon pass in California.
* Choose between eight accurately modeled modern and historical locomotives - electric, diesel and steam-powered.
* A powerful world and track editor - create new routes and content and exchange them with other players online.
* Learn to drive different kinds of trains; using fully functional controls, levers and gauges.
* Varying driving modes, from Easy to Simulation difficulty.
* An outstanding physics engine that provide new levels of realism to the simulation.
* Third-party expansion packs will add new routes and content throughout the game's lifetime, significantly expanding on the core offering.
* Access historical and technical information on routes and trains as you drive.
* Supports Philips amBX technology, where all the familiar sights, sounds and feelings of the railway experience can be recreated in the player's room, including wind, track rumble and lighting effects by controlling multiple peripheral devices in the room
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|