- Home /
- RACE: The WTCC Game with Caterham Expansion Pack /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
RACE - The Official WTCC Game
For the first time ever a game is focused on the hard hitting, intense action of the exciting WTCC championship which is exploding in popularity all over the world.
Based on WTCC, one of only three official FIA world championships next to Formula 1 and WRC, RACE will feature the complete WTCC championship season of 2006, all the cars, drivers and locations, among these several official tracks and cars brand new to the racing game genre.
The game is recreating the championship as close to real life as possible and simulates the cars and the driving style in a ultra realistic fashion.
RACE delivers several opportunities for beginners to play through step stone introductions such as competing against yourself or your friends in game modes like Ghost Racing or take on the Driver Duels.
To keep the game broad RACE ships with various difficulty levels to attract everyone, from hardcore simulation gamers to beginners level still featuring the same elements and a highly realistic driving experience.
Caterham Expansion Pack
This copy of RACE - The Official WTCC Game has the Caterham Expansion Pack included for free! Not only can you drive 60 different Caterhams in 3 unique specifications, you also get 2 brand new tracks to enjoy. The Portuguese track of Estoril has been included, as is the legendary Imola circuit from Italy
- The Two-Race Format - Recreating the WTCC races in a realistic way goes all the way to the two-race format of the real race weekends. This applies all through the game from quick race to race weekend. The top eight finishers in the first race will switch places on the grid for the second race and the winner of the race session is the player who gathers the most combined points in the both races.
- Improved AI assures super tight sprint race action - With race sessions of only 2 X 20 minutes a lot of action is guaranteed, in this time all the competitors needs to fight their way to the podium and the AI is tough with a capital T.
- Highly detailed damage system - All cars are destructible in a highly realistic manner and will bend, crumble and break just like the real life counterparts. Loose parts such as wheels or body parts flying around can and will be damaging other cars on the track so you got to stay sharp when driving.
- Superb online with up to 25 players online - Online touringcar racing has never been this good, upload your various game results to the global rankings and stay "King of the hill".
- The TV star feeling - A close cooperation with Eurosport will assure that TV viewers of WTCC broadcasts will recognize themselves in the game and vice versa, but in this case as the star of the show, watch the replays in the game and see YOUR name on virtual Eurosport.
- A clear cockpit view - First time in a SimBin title, RACE visually and through sounds simulates dirt, rubber and insects hitting the window of the car during a race. Luckily with fully functioning window wipers you can sweep away both rain and insects and will once again have a clear cockpit view. Stone chips can damage your windshield and decrease visibility as well.
- Dynamic Weather - The weather will dynamically change during the race, creating exiting racing.
Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro
1.7GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 100% compatible Processor
2.5GB free space Hard Drive
DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 128 MB memory
DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
Keyboard and Mouse
DirectX Version 9
Recommended System Specifications:
3GHz Intel Pentium IV or 100% compatible Processor
DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 256 MB memory
DirectX 9 compatible force feedback steering wheel
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||SimBin Development Team AB|
Buy NEW $56.00
Regular Price: $59.95
You Save: $3.95 (7%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question