- Home /
- Prisoner Of War & Heroes Pacific Thot /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
A That's Hot! Double Shot!
Get 2 scorching hot games, Heroes of the Pacific and World War II - Prisoner of War, for less than $20!
Heroes of the Pacific
Rain Hell From The Skies
With the attack on Pearl Harbor, the US military mobilized. Common men rose to the challenge and became heroes in the skies, seas and beaches of WWII's Pacific Theater. Heroes of the Pacific is an epic WWII flight combat game that begins with the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and unfolds in epic detail through the battles of Midway, the Coral Sea, Wake Island, Iwo Jima and Guadalcanal.
You are the hero whose skill guts and determination will win or lose the war. Mastery of over 25 actual WWII aircraft is crucial as is maintaining focus in the thick of a 300 plane dog fight with planes exploding and smoke trails blocking views. Command a squadron of 32 AI planes, work with friends through online connections, or go it alone to achieve the battle objectives. Make it through alive while upholding integrity, courage and American ideals to become a hero of the Pacific.
- Fight to the death in incredible aerial battles from WWII's Pacific Theatre.
- Over 35 playable aircraft, including Fighters, Dive Bombers, Torpedo Bombers, and Bombers, with more to unlock.
- Up to 150 planes in the sky at one time, each with full AI and physics.
- 26 compelling and dramatic missions taken from real events of the Pacific campaign.
- Incredibly detailed plane and ship models, with complex lighting and environment effects.
- Online play for up to eight players.
- Realistic environments, including dynamic 3D water
World War II - Prisoner of War
A New Kind Of Escape Adventure
Whilst on a top secret reconnaissance mission for Allied intelligence flying high above northern Germany Captain Stone and his co-pilot Lieutenant James Daly are hit by anti-aircraft fire. Bailing out just in time, Stone parachutes straight into the hands of armed German soldiers. Out numbered and out gunned, Stone is forced to surrender himself to captivity in a POW camp.
On arrival Stone is introduced to life as a prisoner in Germany as well as a variety of interesting characters from around the world. Soon he is reunited with his co-pilot Daly and the pair devise a cunning escape plan involving the theft of German tools from the German's own living quarters.
On the night of the escape disaster ensues, Daly is shot dead and Stone is re-captured and placed in an even higher security camp. Seeking immediate escape and revenge for his fallen comrade Stone contacts the escape committee, a secret group of high ranking POW's who represent Stone's only hope for freedom. First he has to earn their trust and use his legendary reconnaissance and surveillance techniques to retrieve important information for the Allied war effort.
When Stone stumbles across the Germans plans for a weapon of mass destruction, he makes it his duty to inform the Allies and destroy it at all costs; the outcome of the war rests in his hands. Stone's adventure will take him across Germany in a variety of different POW camps, using his ingenuity and stealth tactics to outwit the German war machine, crawling through muddy tunnels and over stone walls, using disguises and make shift equipment to escape and to prevent the destruction of Allied cities around the world.
- Hitler's top scientists are working on a new secret weapon which could win them the war - and only you can stop them.
- Explore three meticulously modeled, fully-3D, historically realistic prisoner of war camps including the infamous Colditz Castle - rich, detail-packed environments brought to life with outstanding lighting, weather and other graphical effects.
- The immersive game world is made even more vivid by an exceptionally high level of Artificial Intelligence in its population. Sophisticated detection, flocking, socialisation and other artificial life algorithms work together to create a living, breathing world of distinctively-characterised inmates and guards.
- Uniquely resourceful, your character is able to talk to anyone they meet, pick up and drop objects, climb fences and walls, crouch, crawl, mantle along ledges, peek around corners, tap on walls to distract guards, throw stones, use a telescope, and perform a wide variety of special actions with particular objects. An intelligent "context-sensitive" action button system ensures maximum control intuitiveness at all times.
- It's possible to replay any completed level, and aim to beat recorded escape times in order to earn new abilities.
Minimum System Requirements:
Pentium III 1.4GHz or Athlon equivalent processor
GeForce FX 5xxx or Radeon 9xxx graphics card
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
2GB free HD space
2x DVD-ROM drive
Mouse & Keyboard
TCP/IP network/broadband internet connection (for multiplayer only)
Supported Graphics Cards:
ATi Radeon 8500/LE, 9000, 9100, 9200, 95000, 9600 SE/Pro/XT, 9700 Pro, 9800 Pro/XT, X700, X800, X850
nVidia GeForce 3/Ti200/Ti500, GeForce 4 Ti4200/Ti4600, GeForce FX5200, FX 5600 XT/Ultra, FX 5700, FX 5800, FX5900, FX5950, GeForce 6800GT
Not compatible with nForce onboard graphics or GeForce 4 MX series cards.
Not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions, including laptops
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.2100|
|Developer||Red Mile Entertainment/ Wide Games|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question