Hard Time is Money
Build a profitable privately run prison from the ground up. Every wall, every fence, every decision is yours. Start small and forge your reputation as a first rate warden. Grow your facility to SuperMax capabilities, housing the most dangerous and diabolical criminals on earth – all for the bottom line.
- If you build it... Manage the layout, construction, and equipping of your lockdown. Every choice determines the safety and respectability of your prison.
- Us vs Them - Staff your prison from guards to rehabilitation experts. Your decisions and budgets govern your team's morale and overall performance.
- Break 'em Down - Manage the security levels throughout your prison. Too strong a grip can explode in prisoner riots - too weak and the gangs will run your stir.
- Bad to the Bone! Lock up the worst of the worst in the NEW Restricted Access Quarters for 23 hours a day with 1 hour for outside exercise.
- Someone's Gotta Pay! Build prisoner factories to bring in some extra income to help keep the prisons finances healthy.
- Be the Big Boss! Determine your prisoner's fate - release your prisoner on parole or keep them locked up for the safety of society (and your pocketbook)
- Control or Be Controlled! Keep the peace among the prison gangs or one may take over certain areas of the prison as their own.
Minimum System Requirements:
Pentium® III 1.4 GHz or faster
512 MB RAM
DirectX® 9.0c compliant 64 MB Video card and drivers (GeForce2 / ATI 7000 / Intel GMA 900)
DirectX 9 compatible sound card and drivers
8X CD-ROM drive
800 MB Hard Disk space
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|