For the Glory Of the Empire...
Praetorians is an epic 3D strategy game set at the time of Julius Caesar's campaigns to expand the frontier's of the Roman Empire. Taking on the role of a Roman General you are transported back to the deserts of Egypt, the frozen lands of the Gauls and to the heart of the Empire itself, Italy.
- Control three different civilisations
- Terrain and landscape play a major part in battle
- Compete for the honour of Rome with up to 8 generals over LAN or internet
Command your troops in large-scale battles across the globe, from the green fields of England to the icy wastes of Russia and sweeping deserts of Morocco. However, ultimate glory will depend on your utilising politics, trade, diplomacy, resource management and technology research. This is an age of change - be at the leading edge of the modern world or your civilization will crumble and fall.
- Spectacular real-time 3D land battles
- Fully interactive maps
- Over 50 provinces and 30 maritime regions throughout Europe and North Africa
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista
64MB video card
2.5GB free HD space
DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
Mouse & keyboard
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.21 Kg|