You are starting as an owner of a tiny cargo-ship and have to stand the test of the hard navy transport business and build step by step a huge ocean carrier with lots of ships.
Have a seat in your office and align your cargo orders all around the globe. Take care of your account, the condition of your ships and unforeseeable incidents. Growlers, riffs, shallows, pirates, and a lot more will make your life a misery. Youre always able to access your business statistics to ensure your economical success with fate and cleverness.
Nowhere else youll find this mixture of excitement, strategy and economy game and 3D navy simulation. Strategically thinking and navigation of ships offer entertainment for many hours. Youre also able to let the ships automatically be driven out of and into harbours.
An exercise section to drive Queen Mary II or a hovercraft tops off this strategy simulation.
- 15 true to original detailed container vessels
- Completely in 3D for the first time (3D Glasses included)
- Variety of highly detailed and realistic vessels from hovercraft to shipping vessels to the Queen Mary II passenger cruiser
- 100 harbours from New York to Sydney
- Detailed economic model that challenges and rewards
- Additional downloadable content
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista
Pentium/ AMD 2GHz or higher processor
512MB RAM (XP)/ 1GB RAM (Vista)
DirectX compatible sound card
1.5GB free HD space
Nvidia 5800/ ATI X900 or higher video card with 256MB memory and DirectX 9.0 and Pixel/ Vertex Shader 2.0 support
Integrated graphics chipsets and laptop are not supported
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|