- Home /
- Painkiller Replay /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Manufacturer's DescriptionPlay as Daniel Garner, A seemingly regular guy who has just been killed in an horrific car accident. Trapped in a dark and unwelcoming world between heaven and hell, you struggle to uncover the reasons why you've been denied entry into heaven. Awaiting your purification, you must fight through and endless number of demon soldiers as you attempt to stop and imminent unholy war.
Painkiller is a first-person horror shooter, designed to satisfy a gamer's hunger for intense, fast-paced action. It's an adrenaline addict's nightmare, where hellish monsters swarm in never ending mobs. Graphically, Painkiller is unmatched. Played out over more than 20 completely unique and different levels, the proprietary 3D engine puts out an unbelievably high polygon count, while adding increased texture quality and the latest lighting and shadowing techniques, including soft shadows, DOT3 bump mapping, water reflections, glass simulation, volumetric light and fog, and more.
* Frantic Gameplay focused on bringing old-school action back to the FPS genre.
* Advanced Physics using the Havok 2.0 Engine for immersive physics-based gameplay.
* Combo Weapon system in which primary and secondary firing modes can be combined for spectacular combo attacks.
* Hardcore Multiplayer for support of up to 32 players in 5 modes.
* Incredibly detailed monsters each with unique behaviors and attacks.
32MB Video Card
1.2GB HDD Space
128MB Video Card
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||People Can Fly|
Buy NEW $19.95
Regular Price: $59.95
You Save: $40.00 (67%)
Buy NEW $9.95
Buy NEW $12.95
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $49.95
Buy NEW $49.95
Regular Price: $89.95
You Save: $40.00 (44%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question