- Home /
- Operation Flashpoint & Soldiers Heroe /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
A That's Hot! Double Shot!
Get 2 scorching hot war games, Operation: Flashpoint Game of the Year edition and Soldiers: Heroes of World War II, for less than $20!
As Close To War As You Ever Want To Get
In the depths of the Cold War, the unthinkable happened when Soviet renegades invaded the Malden Islands and the mighty USA answered the plea for freedom. For the first time, all three campaigns of the Cold War's darkest chapter are brought together in one box, in the most complete combat simulation ever.
- Operation: Flashpoint - The million-selling combat game:
- Command squads of crack troops
- Drive and fly over 40 authentic vehicles and aircraft
- Anthralling campaign and single missions, plus LAN/ internet multiplay
- Sprawling 100km2 battlezones
- Red Hammer - Reverse sides in this Soviet adaptation of the original US storyline:
- Extra 20 mission campaign
- New characters, new storyline
- 10 extra vehicles including A64 Attack Helicopter and M2 Bradley
- Extra single and multiplayer missions
- Resistance - Ex-Special Forces vet Victor troska raises a militia to fight a war for freedom:
- Complete 20 mission campaign
Plus Nogova - the new 100 km2 island
- Larger urban environments, plus new vehicles and weapons
- Continuous gameplay style
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II
Against All Odds, A Few Good Men Will Prevail
Pitching the player headlong into the war-torn battlegrounds of Europe, gameplay delivers extremely realistic yet explosive combat scenarios. Commanding a highly trained team of special forces behind enemy lines, your job is to get them in, execute the mission your way and get out - fast!
Over 25 action-packed missions, inspired by the exploits of World War II heroes, takes the keyboard-smashing frustration out of strategy gaming by enabling players to complete mission objectives in any number of different ways; this is no puzzle game where the 'save' key is everything! Whether you decide to stealth-it-up or go in loud with all guns blazing, victory is there for the taking.
- Play as British, US, German or Russian forces, with authentically modelled WWII vehicles, weapons and units - even ammo - and you'll experience the totally realistic penetration physics.
- Obliterate the battlezone - absolutely everything can be destroyed
- Fire from cover or hide from the enemy with totally interactive scenery
- Get into the thick of the action with direct control of each unit, or command your elite squad with RTS-style gameplay
- Dictate your own path to victory with limitless ways to accomplish each mission
- Engage cunning AI enemies as they counter your plans with real battlefield tactics
- Up to 4-player co-operative campaign
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 98/ME/2000/Xp/Vista (Flashpoint)/ Windows 2000/XP/Vista (Soldiers)
Pentium 4 2GHz/ AthlonXP 2000+ and above processor
ATi Radeon 9xxx/ nVidia FX or better video card
8x DVD-ROM drive
DirectX 9.0b compatible sound card
3GB free HD space
Mouse & keyboard
TCP/IP network or any other 100% Microsoft DirectPlay supported network/ Broadband connection (for multiplayer only)
Supported Graphics Cards:
ATi Radeon 8xxx, 9000, 91000, 92000, 95000, 96000, 97000, 98000
nVidia nForce 1&2, GeForce 2, 3, 4, FX 5200, 5600, 5700, 5800, 5900, 5950
Not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions including laptops
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Developer||Bohemia Interactive/ Best Way|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question