The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Developed by Sidhe Interactive (New Zealand) and published by Tru Blu Entertainment (Australia), Rugby League 2 is the much anticipated sequel to 2003's record breaking NRL Rugby League. Featuring lifelike player graphics, highly realistic gameplay and a brand new 'Franchise' management mode, Rugby League 2 is sure to be the favourite this gaming season!
- Multiplayer online play, allowing competitive and friendly play over the Internet, player rankings, and statistics
- All major teams and competitions including the NRL, SuperLeague, State of Origin, City versus Country, and a range of International Teams
- Brand new gameplay features including ball stripping, shoulder barges, diving on and kicking the loose ball, contesting the high ball, pass to playmaker and more
- New multi year Franchise Mode, including player contract management, injuries, judiciary, and mid season representative games
- Highly realistic, individually modelled likenesses for over 500 players and referees
- Lifelike animation, motion captured by Weta Digital, the VFX wizards behind The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy
- 40+ accurately modelled stadia from around the world
- All new commentary from Andrew Voss of Channel 9
- Highly customisable game rules and gameplay sliders
- Significantly higher fidelity in-game graphics
- Slicker and more polished presentation throughout the title
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 98SE/ 2000/ XP
Pentium III 500MHz processor
32MB 3D DirectX 8.1a compatible video card
16-bit DirectX 8.1a compatible sound card
850MB free HD space
Recommended System Specifications:
Pentium 4 1.3GHZ processor
64MB 3D DirectX 8.1a compatible Texture & Lighting video card
24x CD-ROM drive
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.2100|
|Publisher||Tru Blu Entertainment|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question