- Home /
- Need for Speed: Hot Pusuit (2010) Limited Edition /
The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Fast Needs No Friends
This November, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit will transform online entertainment for this generation. Criterion Games is redefining the meaning of cops versus racers by providing players with the opportunity to play a full career as either a cop or a racer, advancing through the ranks by accruing bounty.
Players will experience stunning speeds, takedowns and getaways as they chase, battle, escape or bust their buddies.
The innovative Need for Speed Autolog is poised to re-think head-to-head social competition by changing how people connect, how they communicate and how they play games with each other. Through Autolog, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit dynamically tracks and shares performance and stats so your friends actually drive your gameplay experience. So, whether you're online or offline, the connected experience is at the heart of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit.
Limited Edition of 2010's hottest racing game bonus content!
- Whether you choose to be a cop or a racer, the Limited Edition lets you get ahead with upgraded cars for each, the first time you hit the streets: hunt down racers in the Porsche Cayman S and Dodge Challenger SRT8 or leave cops in the dust in the Audi TT RS Coupe and Chevrolet CamaroSS.
- Plus, get immediate access to advanced cop weaponry and upgraded racer equipment that will let you get an edge on your friends and a head start on your quest to become the top cop or most wanted racer.
Note: Bonus content may require internet connection to access
- Career - For the first time in Need for Speed history, players will experience the gripping and heart-racing action of both cops and racers. Hot Pursuit seamlessly links a tremendously deep and fully-defined single player career with a groundbreaking multiplayer experience across all race modes. In the end, whether playing online with friends, taking on friends challenges or the single player career, players will earn bounty that levels them up and unlocks new cars, weapons and equipment.
- Need For Speed Autolog - InNeed for Speed Hot Pursuit, your friends drive your gameplay experience. Need for Speed Autolog is a revolutionary system thatconnects friends directly to each other's games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges. Need for Speed Autolog instinctively delivers challenges based on what your friends have been doing, creating a hugely dynamic, socially competitive experience.
- Weapons and Equipment - Enhance the intensity of the pursuit using multiple weapons as the heat level increases during a pursuit. Whether taking down suspects with a variety of cop weapons or using evasion equipment as a racer to outsmart the cops, players will always have a method for gaining an edge over their opponent.
- Cars - In Hot Pursuit, the cars go from hot to hotter. Experience the thrill of driving the world's most desirable high performance cars at incredible speeds. Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
- Seacrest County - Explore a world as diverse as the California coastline with desert, forest, seaside and mountainous regions. The open world of Seacrest County is designed to create the most intense pursuit experiences ever found in a racing game.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP SP 3 (32-64 bits)/ Vista (32-64 bits) / 7 (32-64 bits)
Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ Processor
1.5GB RAM (XP)/ 2GB RAM (Vista/ 7)
256 MB DirectX 9.0 compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (ATI RADEON X1950, HD 2400/ NVIDIA GeForce 7)
6.5GB free HD space
DirectX 9.0 compliant sound card
8x DVD-ROM drive
512 Kbps or faster network connection
Internet connection required to install and play
Compatible Video Cards:
ATI Radeon X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series
NVIDIA GeForce 7/8/9/100/200 series
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Franchise||Need for Speed|
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question