Become Nancy Drew and Dare to Solve Two Thrilling Mystery Games in The White Wolf of Icicle Creek and Legend of the Crystal Skull!
The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
Follow a Trail to Hidden Secrets and Sabotage!
You, as Nancy Drew, are invited to work undercover at the Icicle Creek. Dangerous accidents, sabotaged properties, and explosions are followed by a mysterious white wolf appearing at each incident. Is this lone howling wolf a friend or foe?
Nancy Drew travels to the Canadian Rockies to investigate the Icicle Creek Lodge. Chantal, the owner of the lodge has asked her to uncover the culprit behind a recent string of suspicious accidents. To make matters worse, an eerie howling wolf keeps everyone up at night and terrorises the guests. The wolf also appears at the site of accidents and then mysteriously disappears when the police arrive. As Nancy makes her way to the cozy lodge, an explosion rocks the quiet night, destroying a bunkhouse. A wolf howls mournfully in the distance. Nancy has barely set foot on the premises and already trouble is afoot! Can Nancy solve this mystery before all the guests leave and Chantal is left out in the cold?
- Play as Nancy Drew and do double duty as a maid and detective as you clean for clues
- Cook up savoury meals such as omelets, hamburgers, and salmon
- Ride across the rolling snow in a snowmobile and avoid deadly hazards
- Take aim in snowball fights and explore in snowshoes
- Play Junior or Senior detective level and erase mistakes without starting over
- Temperatures will depend on time of day, the clothes you are wearing and the time it is. So hypothermia is possible as a second chance
- NEW puzzles, goofy Nancy moments, secrets, etc.
- Hours of spell-binding game play
Legend of the Crystal Skull
Bruno Bolet was the proud owner of the "Whisperer," a crystal skull rumored to protect its holder from almost any cause of death - except murder. When Bruno passed away, his nephew Henry came to wrap up his affairs, but he couldn't find the skull among the clutter of the creepy Bolet manor. You'll need to team up with Nancy's best friend Bess Marvin to find this mystical artifact before it falls into the wrong hands in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull!
- Play as Nancy and Bess Marvin
- Outwit Bruno's pet iguana, alligator, and spider
- Navigate the mansion by candlelight
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels
Minimum System Requirements:
1 GHz or greater Pentium or equivalent class CPU
256 MB of RAM
1 GB or more of hard drive space
32 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
16 bit DirectX compatible sound card
24X CD-ROM drive,
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|