Become Nancy Drew and Dare to Solve Two Thrilling Mystery Games in Danger by Design and The Creature of Kapu Cave!
Danger by Design
Danger Lurks Below the City of Lights - Can You Find It Before It Finds You?
Nancy Drew: Danger by Design has Nancy Drew flying to Paris to investigate the strange and unexplained behaviour of a top fashion designer.
Nancy Drew finds herself in Paris where she was sent by a nervous investor to check on Minette, a leading fashion designer whose strange, unexplained behaviour may delay her Spring Collection and potentially derail the fashion house. Strange threats and unwelcome guests arrive for Minette. Unsettling rumours dating back to an unsolved, historic mystery distract Nancy from the current task at hand.
As Nancy, players will sort through the web of suspects to look for clues. From Minette's old flame Dieter von Schwesterkrank to gorgeous model Jing-Jing Ling, deceit is woven deep within the fashion industry. Whether exploring the underground catacombs or abandoned metro stations for clues, players will need to rely on their powers of observation and deductive reasoning to solve this international mystery, and help Minette launch her Spring Collection on time.
- Immersive storyline
- Rich character development
- Intuitive interface
- Vivid graphics
The Creature of Kapu Cave
Team Up With the Hardy Boys to Track an Ancient Legend Through Hawaii!
It's not all luaus and leis for Nancy Drew in The Creature of Kapu Cave as she travels to Hawaii as a research assistant for Dr. Quigley Kim. In transit, she runs into the Mapu family, who loan her an SUV and give her directions to Dr. Kim's camp. The Hardy Boys, on a separate covert operation, are also visiting Hawaii and staying at the cultural immersion centre run by the Mapu family.
Before leaving for the camp, Nancy is warned to avoid the secretive Hilihili research compound of Malachi Craven as some believe it's linked to the legend of Ka-ne 'O-ka-la - a man who narrowly escaped being sacrificed to the volcano but was left with a hideous, scarred appearance. When Nancy arrives at Camp Quigley, she discovers that the camp has been ravaged and Dr. Quigley is missing. As her adventure unfolds, Nancy discovers the Kapu or "forbidden" cave and suspects that something mysterious is hidden behind the Tiki Centennials.
- For the first time, the ability to play as three different characters: Nancy, Joe Hardy or Frank Hardy depending on the skills and clues needed to solve the mystery
- Using the SUV GPS system to travel to a variety of exotic Hawaiian environments
- An assortment of puzzles to gather clues that allows players to progress through the game
- Snorkelling for shells and designing shell necklaces to earn 'big island bucks'
- A second chance feature that enables players to take risks without starting over
- Hints from Bess and George to help navigate the game
- Two difficulty settings to allow players of all skill levels to solve the mystery
Minimum System Requirements:
1 GHz or greater Pentium or equivalent class CPU
256 MB of RAM
1 GB or more of hard drive space
32 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
16 bit DirectX compatible sound card
24X CD-ROM drive,
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight||0.1 Kg|