The Gamesmen is a family owned & operated business, since 1982.
We dispatch within 1 business day to ensure the fastest delivery time.
Have a question? We're here to help! 02 9580 9888
Gather Up Your Courage To Confront The Myths Of Blackmoor Manor!
All is not well in Blackmoor Manor, a Fourteenth Century English mansion haunted by a tragic past. You, as Nancy Drew, embark on your first international adventure to visit Linda Penvellyn, your neighbor's daughter and newlywed wife of a British diplomat. A mysterious malady keeps Linda hidden behind thick bed curtains. Is she hiding from something or someone, or is a more menacing threat stalking her? Face your fears to find the truth!
* Enter these gates at your own risk. Townsfolk whisper tales of beasts, warriors, witches, explorers and astronomers, but no one can explain why newlywed Linda Penvellyn hides from all. Is it a curse or a conspiracy?
* The hopes and fears of hundreds of years echo through the Great Hall of Blackmoor Manor. For nearly a millennium the Penvellyns have called this place home, but few of these eclectic inhabitants found happy endings.
* Take heed; someone or something is threatening Blackmoor Manor's newest resident, and you might be next on the list
* Every nook and cranny of this ancient mansion holds reminders of those who have gone before, alongside clues left by modern-day residents.
* Blackmoor Manor is a centuries-old mansion located in the moors of England. It is the ancestral home to the Penvellyn family, an old, eclectic family with a long history of fascinating ancestors.
* Heraldry, astronomy, and alchemy have fascinated generations of Penvellyns. You must look to the past for clues to the future.
* Beauty and whimsy are everywhere in this huge estate, but be wary; all is not what it seems.
* Over 25 hours of spellbinding game play.
* The scariest and most challenging Nancy Drew title so far!
* Enhanced challenges with two difficulty settings.
* Suspects move, sleep and interact according to game time schedules.
* Expanded game window for immersive play!
* In-game cellular phone dials up hints and web searches.
* Forgiving "Second Chance" option erases blunders and rookie mistakes.
* Game format makes it easy to play alone or with friends and family.
Minimum System Requirements:
300 MB hard drive space
16-bit colour graphics
Video card with at least 16MB of VRAM
16-bit Window-compatible stereo sound card
Mouse and Speakers
|EAN||Does not apply|
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Product Type||PC Software|
|Packaged Weight (Kg)||0.1000|
|Publisher||Mindscape Software Australia|
Buy NEW $9.95
Regular Price: $19.95
You Save: $10.00 (50%)
There are no product questions yet.
Please login to your account to post a question